•𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎• {I}

|When he break down into tears after kissing you without any warning.
You as his boss as well as his comfort person|

- part 1

It's 11 pm.

You are comfortably sitting down on the warm bed while watching a series on your laptop as a way to relax after a tiring day at work. The series is getting interesting and you are so invest in it when you heard the your phone ringing.

You ignored it and kept your eyes glue on the screen but it keeps on ringing which is distracting and annoying the shit out of you so you pause whatever you were watching and grab your phone, picking up the call without looking at the caller id.

"Hel-"

"Y/n... please open the door... I'm outside"

"What...this late? Wait..."

You hung up and immediately get off the bed no matter how warm it was inside. You reached the front door and quickly open the door only to be greeted with a tight hug from him making you gasp.

"Ju- jungkook?"
"Shh... just let me be please... please" you didn't say anything and just let him hug you while you pat his back lightly.

You both remain in the same position until he broke the hug first and that's when you could see the usual pain in his eyes. You understand what happened and took his hand, leading him inside after closing the door.

You took him to your room and made him sit down on the bed.
"Do you want to talk about this hm? I'm always ready to listen" you place your palm on top of his hand and slowly caressed it.

Jungkook shook his head as an answer so you didn't push him to let it out unless he willingly do he himself.

You're used to this. The both of you met last year during a business party where you found him sitting alone, outside the balcony,away from everyone. He pushed you away at first too then later he found out you're his new boss at work.

You are always kind and good to him that eventually he starts finding comfort in you and shared all his personal problems with you.

He always come running to you whenever he needs someone to talk with in order to make him feel better and to feel like there actually is someone out there who genuinely cares about him.

But today he doesn't want to talk. He just needs you close to him. He wants you to hold him and comfort him without words.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" Jungkook immediately nod when he heard that question.
"Okay. Let me go get some clothes for you to change"

You pass him a sweet smile before getting up to search for some clothes for him in your closet. You took out an oversized shirt and sweats that you bought specifically for him incase he stays over anytime.

"Here. Go get changed. Have you eaten anything before coming here?"
"I've eaten.." he answered.
"Ok that's good. Now hurry up I'll prepare your bed"

You left the room so he could change and went to the guess room where he use to sleep whenever he stays over.

Jungkook quickly change his clothes and sigh out loud.
"But I want to sleep with her here" he pout as he looked at your empty bed.

"Jungkook! You're bed is ready" he heard you calling for him but didn't answer.

"Jungkook! Are you done yet!?" You knock on the door of your bedroom as you got no answer from him. You were about to knock again but this time he opened the door.

"Y/n can I stay with you here for awhile?" He hold your hand and look at you with pleading eyes so obviously you can never say no to him at all.
"Sure. Whatever you want"

You both sit on the bed again with him never letting go of your hand.
"Why do I have to suffer so much..?" He suddenly spoke which made you look up at him.

"I just want to live a happy life....is it to much to ask?" You shook your head and was about to speak but he did first.
"I want freedom. I want to get rid of everyone from my life and live freely and happily as I want... with you..."

You felt your heart doing some stunts when you heard the last two words which he said. 'With You'

"Jungkook..."
"I just want to be with you...you and only you.." he whispered while staring deeply into your eyes. You're shocked by his sudden confession and you feel a whole damn zoo in your tummy right now.

"Just let me...gosh I can't hold any longer" your eyes nearly pop out of your socket when he suddenly cup your cheeks and pulled your face towards his own then join his lips with yours.

You're frozen in your place, to shock to even think of anything right now. While Jungkook felt his heart is nearly about to explode. He desparately needs you to know that he loves you more than anything.

Everything that happens in his life made him believe that he's cursed to suffer but you came and gave him alot of hope that there is still happiness awaiting for him after all the sufferings he's going through.

"I love you... I love you so damn much Y/n" he whispered against your lips after breaking the kiss and before you could react or answer he kissed you again.

This time you close your eyes and move your lips along with his, kissing him back. You place your hands on his shoulders and slowly circle his neck, pulling him closer so that you could kiss him more.

While he wrap his ones around your bare waist. The kiss was slow yet passionate. This is what he has always wanted.

But he suddenly remembered his current situation and what happened earlier at home which made him run to you. He has been holding back all this time and it's getting out of control. He needs to let it all out.

He knows you'll never judge him so he slowly break the kiss and the tears that he's been holding back all this while finally rolled down his cheeks continuously and he brust out crying in front of you for the first time ever.

You're eyes soften at the sight of him crying so hardly. You quickly hug him tight and rub his back, letting him bury his head in you neck and wet you top which doesn't even matter abit.

"Let it out kook...let it all out... I'm always here for you and I will always give you the love that you deserve" you continue to whispered sweet words for him as he cry. Seeing him cry like this is making you tear up as well.

After some minutes he stopped crying and you felt his weight dropping on you making you realise that he fell asleep while crying. You slowly made him lie down on the bed and cover his body with the duvet.

His cheeks are stained with his precious tear. It hurts you alot seeing him like this.
"I'll get you out of all this kook... I promise" you wipe his tears away and caressed his soft cheeks. He looks at peace while sleeping like this.

You smile and lean down to place a deep kiss on his forehead. The sound of his phone ringing startled you as you were caressing his hair.

"Who could it be?" You reached out for his phone which was on the side table to check who it is who's calling him this late.

And the person is non other than his wife.

To be continued...

******
Dear readers please check out my new book 'My Solace' and give some love to it as well🙏