Prologue: Quirk Test

(3rd Person Pov)

It was a beautiful sunny morning, the birds were singing, the light from the sun was nice and warm, and people were rising to start their days.

All was quiet this early morning at the Yagi residence, until the four year old greenette Izuku Yagi, woke up in his All Might themed room. As he opened his eyes, he remembered what day it was, and hurried out his door to get to his sister's room. Izumi had hair like Toshinori, long and blond, but smooth like her mother Inko's, and her eyes were blue like her father's, whereas Izuku got all of his traits from Inko, the green hair, green eyes and the stubborn nature he always has.

Izuku: "IZUMI, IZUMI WAKE UP! TODAY'S THE DAY!"

Izumi: "Iz...uku? why are you... OH RIGHT! OUR QUIRK TEST IS TODAY!"

Izuku: "YEAH! WE HAVE TO GO AND WAKE UP MUM AND DAD!"

The twins ran into their parents bedroom to wake them up. due to Toshinori's job, they had more than enough money to afford the large house that they lived in, as Izuku and Izumi ran past the gym and the bathroom, they turned a corner to their parents bedroom and barrelled straight into Toshinori's legs, knocking him over.

Toshinori: "OOF! What are you two doing up so early?"

Izuku & Izumi: "Sorry dad. We were coming to wake you and mum up to take us to the quirk test today!"

Toshinori: "Hmm, that was today wasn't it?" he mused. "Well, tell me what your quirks are when you get back."

Toshinori seemed to be disappointed and in a rush.

Izuku: "Aren't you coming with us?"

Toshinori: "Sorry little Izuku, but work calls."

Izumi: "It's ok dad! We'll tell you about our quirks when you get home!"

Izuku: "Yeah!"

Toshinori: "All right then little ones, I should be back by four o'clock!"

After Toshinori got back up and walked off, Izuku and Izumi ran to their mother and woke her up, reminding her that the quirk test was today. 

Inko: "Well then, you two better get dressed while I make breakfast."

Izuku and Izumi then rushed back to their respective rooms to get ready, whilst Inko went to the kitchen to cook their breakfast. 'Toshinori must have been called to deal with a villain,' thought Inko, 'he was almost as excited as the kids for this.'  Inko chuckled to herself at the memory of an excited Toshinori.

𝛙 • 𝛙 • 𝛙 • 𝛙 • 𝛙

Izuku: "W-w-what?!"

Doctor: "Sorry kid, but you're Quirkless

Inko, who was standing within Izuku's view, had a mixture of sadness and disappointment on her face. Izuku, seeing this, felt betrayed, his own MOTHER, disappointed in him about something he couldn't control! He was snapped out of his angered state when he felt his sister's hand on his shoulder. Putting on a big smile, Izuku complimented her on her new quirk.

Izuku: "Your telekinesis quirk sounds powerful sis, you'll definitely be the next number one hero!"

As the Yagi family drove home, Izuku was looking out the window the whole time, ignoring the conversation going on between Izumi and Inko. Izuku just wished he had more power.

Four o'clock rolled around and Toshinori returned home to see that both of his kids were sitting on the couch waiting for him, Izumi with a look of excitement, Izuku less so. seeing as they hadn't heard him enter, Toshinori decided to sneak up on them.