Chapter 18: Finishing Internships

Gil turned away from Management and faced Yuuki, who was slowly backing away. Gil opened his Gates of Babylon and pulled out a phone.

Gil: If you ever need to contact me, use this.

Yuuki was shocked, but she still took the phone.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

-The Day after the last chapter (Friday)- (3rd person POV)

Izuku was sitting on a couch in Miruko's agency. He watched her grumbling over paperwork. It was funny to watch her struggle with it, but he decided he would go help her.

Izuku: I'm coming to help, Miruko.

Izuku walked up to her desk and looked at what she was doing. He saw a set of adoption papers.

Izuku: Who are you adopting?

Miruko: You. You don't have a parental guardian and you need one for some school outings.

Izuku smiled at this. He leaned over and hugged Miruko. She stiffened, before relaxing and returning the hug.

Izuku: Thank you, Miruko.

Miruko: You can call me Rumi, kiddo.

Izuku smiled, then pointed at a place on the paper.

Izuku: Ok, put your name here, my name goes there. You need to sign here. Address there, phone number goes under it. Sign again on the second page. And done!

Miruko leaned back in her chair and sighed in relief. Izuku smiled at her. 

Izuku: I'll go mail that letter.

Miruko grinned and threw the letter at him. He caught it.

Izuku: We can go on another patrol after i mail this.

Izuku summoned the Yamato and opened a portal to the nearest mailbox. He put the letter in and walked back into the agency. He raised an eyebrow at Miruko, who had changed from her casual outfit to her hero outfit in the one second that he was out. She shrugged and called him to follow her.

Izuku watched the graceful way that Miruko jumped from rooftop to rooftop. Izuku jumped up to the rooftops and copied her movements. Izuku suddenly stopped when he heard a noise. He looked around, trying to find the direction. Miruko walked over to ask him what he was doing, but he put a finger on her lips to quiet her.

Izuku heard it again and his face blanched. He activated SDT and flew up in the air. He pointed northeast and Miruko nodded before jumping in that direction. Izuku flew at top speed, arcs of green lightning flying off his body at the speed that he was flying. He hit the ground and a massive explosion went off. He turned around and saw something that chilled him to the bone. 

Izuku called Ryoshi to come and help if possible

Izuku called Ryoshi to come and help if possible. He smiled a bit when he heard that him and Ryukyu were in the area. Izuku looked up at the sound of a dragon. He saw a missile dropping from the dragon. That missile hit Mundus and slammed him into the ground. Ryoshi jumped off of mundus and landed next to Izuku. The two were both in their SDT forms and waited for Mundus's next move. Izuku ran forwards and tried to chop his head off. Mundus dodged back, through a portal and vanished. Izuku immediately looked around and surveyed the damage. He saw a lot of dead people. Mundus had absorbed peoples blood to grow in strength.

Miruko arrived at the scene and was shocked by all the death. Ryukyu dropped from the sky and landed next to her intern. Once the two had given their statement to the police, Izuku left with Miruko and Ryoshi returned to the skies with Ryukyu. Not much of interest happened during the rest of the patrol. Once the two returned to the agency, they did a few sparring matches before watching some movies. And that was how the last day of the internships went.

-Next day (Saturday)-

When Izuku was leaving, he told Miruko that she could come visit the dorms anytime she wanted, she just had to message him. She agreed.

Miruko: Goodbye kiddo, see you soon.

Izuku: Laters, Rumi.

Izuku walked through his portal. He arrived in the dorms. His friends decided to come back by train, so Izuku was alone. 20 minutes later, the door burst open and Hanako barged in. She saw him and ran to him. The two hugged. Hanako wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. They stayed like that until they needed air, and broke off the kiss.

Soon, everyone else had returned. The class was all talking about what would be happening next.

-Time skip to Monday-

Izuku walked into his classroom. Aizawa then explained to them about the next outing they were having. The combined training camp. Class 1-A and 1-B were all going to the camp. Izuku had a bad feeling, but kept it hidden. Once class was finished, Izuku walked to the principals office. He had decided to surprise Eri with his return. Izuku knocked on the door.

Nezu: Come in!

Izuku opened the door. There was a one second delay before a missile flew into his arms. Izuku caught her and spun her around.

Izuku: Hello snowball! I'm back!

Eri: Papa!

Nezu: You can take her, we have finished class for today.

Eri Yay!

Izuku picked up Eri and placed her on his shoulders. The father and daughter duo ran around the school, having fun. They bumped into a few people before Izuku grabbed Eri off his shoulders and held her in his arms before jumping out of the window and activating his SDT form and flying to the dorms. 

All for One's base.

AFO: When will we attack next, Lord Mundus?

Mundus: Attack at the camp. 

AFO: What if the heroes find us?

Mundus: Not a problem at all. We have two devils guarding this place. We have Artemis and Malphas to protect this area.

AFO: Thanks, Lord Mundus. I will inform my successor.

Mundus: Good.

Gil: Another chapter down! I hope you all are enjoying these stories. I will be uploading more often in the next two weeks as school holidays have started. See you in the next one

And as always;

Have fun, enjoy life, and much love!

This is Gil, signing out.

Word count: 1007