Chapter 13: The Yakuza Dies Tonight.

I arrived at the prison and the person at the front desk let me in. I walked over to cell thirteen.

Gil: Hello, Yanagi, good to see you haven't changed much.
Yanagi: AHH! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!
Gil: You burned down my workplace. I have come to exact payment.
Yanagi: No, no please! I HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS NOW!
Gil: Oh! I'll be back in ten minutes.
Yanagi: Wait. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Gil: Oh, I'd say you'll see them in the afterlife, but you're going to hell.
Yanagi: WAIT! NOOOOOOO!
Gil: Well, this is what you get for reawakening The Reaper of Tokyo.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(Izuku POV)

After the sports festival, I practically dragged everyone to Hanako and my room.

Izuku: Alright, Many important revelations happened today. First, the phone call.

Katsumi: Can I go check on my brother first?

Izuku: Yeeaaaahhhhh... about that. The LoV has him.

Everyone: WHAT!?

Izuku: And I believe he went willingly. But that's a chat for after tonight.

Ryoshi: What do you mean?

Izuku: Tonight will be our first group act as the New DMC. An off the books mission to wipe out the Shie Hassaikai.

Ryoshi: Ha-HA! Sounds great!

Shoka: Revenge for Eri!

Izuku: One thing, Overhaul's mine.

Shoto: Important question, who else is going other than us?

Izuku: Aizawa, Snipe and Nezu.

Hanako: Nezu can fight?

Izuku: You have no idea. Also, live ammunition will be used.

Izumi: By Snipe right?

Izuku: Yeah, Snipe, Nezu and me.

I pull up a floorboard and grab out the gun that Nezu got me.

Izuku: I am fully allowed to use this gun. That is what I had been practicing with up until the sports festival.

Everyone: How did you get a gun?!

Izuku: Uncle Nezu.

Ryoshi: Oh, that makes sense.

Izumi: Yeah.

Izuku: Now, everyone get ready and meet me back here.

After about three minutes, everyone came back wearing all black gear. I was wearing a new outfit that I had gotten a girl from the support department to make for me. Her name was Mei Hatsumei, and she almost blew me up on the many occasions that I had visited her on.

 Her name was Mei Hatsumei, and she almost blew me up on the many occasions that I had visited her on

Gil: (Art not mine) Based on the not so loved DMC: Devil May Cry outfit. I just like the outfit ok? And it kind of suits the aesthetic that I'm going for with this character. And this will be Izuku's new hero outfit for the rest of the fic. Probably.