Chapter 19: Off to the Training Camp

Gil was jumping from rooftop to rooftop, trying to clear his head. He wanted to rekindle his Yakuza but he didn't have enough contact with his former members to know where they even are.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(3rd person POV)

Class 1-A was filing into a bus. Izuku noticed that Aizawa had a creepy smile, but he didn't think much of it at the moment. The wheels started rolling and the class started talking. Izuku got a message so he pulled out his phone. Izumi looked over and saw that he was messaging someone called 'mom'.

Mom: They finally messaged me back! It's official!

Izuku: Really?!

Mom: Yeah!

Izuku cheered. He looked around noticing that he had garnered everyone's attention.

Izuku: Sorry.

Hanako looked over. She saw that Izuku was messaging 'mom'.

Hanako: Izu, who is that.

Izuku looked over at her. Hanako was emitting a venomous aura. Izuku just smiled calmly at her.

Izuku: My new mom.

Everyone in his group were shocked.

Izumi: New?!

Ryoshi: Who is it?

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: Rumi Usagiyama. More commonly known as the rabbit hero, Miruko.

Class 1-A: WHAT?!

Izuku: Oops, it seems like everyone heard.

The class started to question Izuku about his new mom. Izuku had no way to stop the questioning, so he pretended to fall asleep on Hanako's shoulder. Soon, Aizawa stopped the bus in the middle of nowhere. Aizawa got everyone off the bus. Izuku was looking through the forest. He saw a building in the distance. He groaned and turned to glare at Aizawa. Izuku noticed his classmates panicking. Only now he noticed two of the Wild Wild Pussycats standing there. Izuku looked over and nodded at Ryoshi. All of the other students got launched off the cliff. Hanako, Izuku and Ryoshi were floating over the pit.

Mandalay: Eraser, send them down as well.

Aizawa activated his quirk and Hanako turned back to normal and fell to the floor. Aizawa was shocked that Izuku and Ryoshi were still floating in their SDT forms. There was a sonic boom as Ryoshi flew to the camp. Izuku flipped off Aizawa before creating an even stronger sonic boom and following after Ryoshi.

-Time skip, the rest of 1-A arrives-

Ochaco: You said three hours...

Pixie-bob: Sorry, that was how long we would take. But you all did exceptionally well, especially you two.

She said this while pointing at Shoto and Iida.

Pixie-bob: I call dibs!

Before Pixie-Bob could do anything, everyone jumped at the sound of clashing metal above. Everyone looked up and saw Izuku and Ryoshi fighting at full force overhead.

Mandalay: Well, you all look tired, we made dinner for you all this time. Tomorrow, you will have to make it yourselves.

Mandalay telepathically relayed the information to Ryoshi and Izuku. Everyone walked into the cafeteria area and started to eat. Izuku watched a kid walk off with a look of disdain at his classmates. Izuku asked Mandalay who the kid was and she told him that the kid's name was Kota and he was her cousin's child. Her cousin and her husband died fighting a villain and Kota thought that they left him and didn't want him. Izuku decided to leave it be. 

Once dinner was finished, everyone had a bath in the hot springs before heading off to sleep. The next week was going to be a hell on earth for the class. Izuku smiled because he would be able to gain more power. He just hoped that the LoV wouldn't do anything rash during the week.

Gil: And done! Sorry for the massive delay everyone, i had some writers block and couldn't think of anything for any of my stories for a while. This one is shorter so that the next one can be longer to build up for the attack. See you in the next one

And as always;

Have fun, enjoy life, and much love!

This is Gil, signing out!