Chapter 9: Yakuza Elimination Plans

Gil: Found this image!
Management: Vergil...with a violin?
Gil: Yes!
Management: I'm starting to regret my decision of letting you stay here.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(Izuku POV)

I was walking furiously to Nezu's office. I appeared to be radiating bloodlust, as all of the teachers that tried to stop me backed away after looking into my eyes. Aizawa walked up to me. I grabbed his capture weapon and dragged him with me. Next, I saw snipe. I grabbed him by the cape and dragged him as well.

Snipe to Aizawa: So, you're here too.

Aizawa: Yup.

Snipe: Know why?

Aizawa: Nope.

Both pro heroes dropped to the floor as Izuku held up his hand to knock on Nezu's door.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*KNOCK*

*CRACK*

Nezu: Come in Izuku.

A little bit earlier (Nezu POV)

I was sitting in my office, sipping on my tea whilst reading through Shota Aizawa's notes on Eri's training. I smiled, thinking of the little girl. 'If anyone harms her, I will show them a fate worse than death.'  I took another sip of tea as I heard footfalls outside my door. They stopped wit the sound of two bodies hitting the floor.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*KNOCK*

*CRACK*

I looked at the fist that had just put a hole in my door. I hope Izuku had a good reason for being this angry.

Nezu: Come in Izuku.

I watched as the hand retracted through the door. The door then opened to reveal Izuku, Shota, and Snipe.

Nezu: Now, care to tell me why you put a hole in my door?

I said this while glaring at the kid.

Izuku: Eri told me everything.

Now I was curious, what did Eri tell him.

Izuku: I will give you the short version. Eri was used as an item for overhaul to use to get rid of quirks. He kept her in a room with no windows. He constantly, painfully, extracted her blood to make quirk erasing bullets. The reason why she had bandages on her arms was because of all of the needle scars she had.

My smile dropped. Shota and Snipe looked on with fear.

Nezu (Malice): And what do you plan to do about it.

Izuku (Malice): I plan to wipe the Shie Hassaikai of the face of the earth. With your permission and help, along with Aizawa and Snipe.

Nezu: Deal. 

Aizawa: What do you plan to do with Overhaul?

Izuku & Nezu (Malice): Give him a fate worse than death.

Nezu: How does the night that the sports festival is on?

Izuku: I can work with that. Is it ok if some of my friends help?