Chapter 5: Apprehension test and Heroics Class Part One

Gil: No news on the arsonist yet
N: Yeah, Management is asking around
Gil: In the mean time, enjoy the new chapter.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(3rd person POV)

Izuku and Hanako were packing their bags for UA, while Eri was watching. Eri was intrigued by the way that Izuku and Hanako threw and caught stuff without looking.

Izuku: "Here's your claws."

Izuku threw Hanako's claw weapons to her. Izuku had gotten her these as a present.

(Flashback)

Izuku and Hanako were walking through the mall, when something caught Izuku's eyes.

Gil: Imagine there are sharp bladed points on the fingertips, for puncturing open hand attacks and the knuckle spikes are good for extra damage on strong closed fist strikes

He saw these claws on advertisement in a weapons store. Izuku walked in, practically dragging Hanako with him.

Hanako: "Hey! I thought we were only here to get food!"

Izuku: "I found a set of weapons that could assist you greatly, they even suit your close range fighting style."

Hanako sighed, knowing full well that she couldn't stop him when he got like this. She loves her little analyst, but sometimes forgets how far he goes to help people sometimes. It took about fifteen minutes extra, but it was worth it.

Izuku: "Deadly but beautiful. Just like you."

This made Hanako blush a bit. The weapons took some getting used to, but they were effective.

(Flashback end)

Hanako caught the weapons

Hanako: "Thanks Izu."

Once they had finished packing, Izuku Eri and Hanako Left the apartment through one of Izuku's portals. All of them in uniform. This included Eri. They left their bags by the drop off point and walked off to class 1-A. The three of them bumped into Izumi and Ryoshi.

Ryoshi: "Speak of the devil..."

Izuku: "..and he doth appear."

Izuku held his hand out and a loud ringing clap was heard as his and Ryoshi's hands connected.

Izuku: "I assume my sister has told you about little Eri here."

Ryoshi: "Yes she did."

Ryoshi crouched down to Eri's level and held a hand out.

Ryoshi: "Hello little one, my name's Ryoshi, nice to meet you!"

Eri: "H-hello."

Eri didn't take his hand until Izuku put a hand on her shoulder.