Chapter 15: Kidnapping

Gil glared at N and Management until they decided to answer.

Management: We wanted to make sure that you didn't do anything rash.
Gil: HAHAHAHAHAHA! As if you could restrain me or even stop me.
Management: I did it whenever we trained.
Gil: Exactly. Training. As if I would go all out on a pathetic weakling such as yourself.

Yuuki slowly started to back away with her kid. She knew what was going to happen

Management: As if! What happened to your personality?! You were so kind before!
Gil: Beat me in a serious battle and I will tell you everything.

Management clicked her fingers. Gil was suddenly restrained in chains. The chains started to creak as Gil stood up, forcing them to bend.

*CRACK*

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(3rd person POV)

Izuku woke up in a bar. It smelled musty and of rotten wood. He looked around the room. The only person Izuku saw was Kurogiri. 

Izuku: Hey! Misty! What am I doing here?

Kurogiri: The name's Kurogiri, boy. Our master wants to have a little chat. Oh, don't bother breaking out of the cuffs. They are quirk restraining. Pretty hard to get.

The sound of tearing metal could be heard.

Izuku: Cool. Good thing I don't have a quirk.

Izuku ripped the handcuffs apart like they were made of butter.

Izuku: I have already had a chat to All for One at the sports festival.

Izuku shot Kurogiri's hand with a mirage blade.

Izuku: Goodbye, iodine man!

Izuku ran to the window and jumped out. He looked down and saw the shocked faces of the League members. Izuku landed on Shigaraki and punched him in the jaw.

Izuku: That's for the USJ.

Izuku jumped to avoid an attack from a girl who appeared to be a student.

??? 1: Aww~, c'mon let me see your blood~

Izuku: Ew, no.

Izuku's body was suddenly engulfed in blue flames. Izuku turned and looked at the guy trying to roast him alive. He had brown hair and his skin was barely hanging on with massive staples in it.

Izuku: Woah! Need a glass of water you Todoroki rip off?!

??? 2: Why you!

The flames got more intense and Izuku chuckled at this.

Izuku: Hit a nerve did I?

Shigaraki: Dabi! Stop! We need him alive!

Izuku looked at Shigaraki in surprise.

Izuku: Woah! look who's grown up! And your name is Dabi hey?

Dabi stopped his flames. He glared at Izuku.

Izuku: Oh! Touya?!

Dabi flinched at that name. His fire started to flare up.

Dabi: How do you know that name?

Izuku: Do you not remember me? It's me! Izuku!

Dabi: Izuku?!

Izuku activated his SDT form. Dabi jumped back, thinking he was going to attack.

Izuku (Metallic): Well, I don't know why you faked your death, but remember cousin, anarchy rules. Peace!

Izuku flew off in the direction of UA. Dabi watched him go, slack jawed.