Chapter 21: Betrayal?

Gil finally arrived at Shindo's house. He ripped the door of it's hinges and walked in. Shin glared at him, jokingly.

Shindo: That costs a lot of money to fix.

Gil: You'll be getting enough money soon.

Shindo: Why?

Gil: We're back in business!

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(Last time)

There was a loud boom and Shin flew out of the forest. Shin looked at the boy who approached him and glared.

Bakugo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS, DEKU!

Shin: Likewise, shitstain.

Shin broke Bakugo's jaw with one punch. He flew into the forest and Shin followed.

Shin: You think this is enough to stop me?!

Bakugo coughed up blood.

Shin: Pathetic. No change since I last saw you. You're still scum.

Bakugo stood up as his wounds healed.

Bakugo: On the contrary, DEKU!

Now

(3rd person POV)

Shin was slightly shocked at the prospect of Bakugo having more quirks, or maybe even, a contract or a host situation with a devil. Shin's cold and calm blue eyes stared into the red pools of insanity that were Bakugo's eyes. Shin stepped forward. Suddenly, Shin felt numbness from the waist down and a rising feeling of nausea. He looked down at the fist embedded in his stomach, before looking back up at Bakugo.

 He looked down at the fist embedded in his stomach, before looking back up at Bakugo

(Tatara is Katsuki and Kaneki is Izuku/Shin)

Shin coughed up blood as Bakugo pulled his hand out of his newly made donut.

Izuku Yagi - The New Yamato WielderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara