Chapter 24: Big Chicken? Archer?

(Izuku POV)

A giant chicken looking devil had blocked the slash that was intended to kill the Bakugo twins. I growled and trick dodge to gain some distance. I was confused as to how this devil could take a hit from me at 100%.

Izuku: So, you are Malphas?

Malphas: That is correct.

Izuku: So what is a big chicken like you doing all the way out here?

The three heads of Malphas had an enraged expression.

Malphas: WHY YOU!

The head of the bird stretched forward to bite me, but I rolled under it. The bird rand forwards and a misty portal opened and it vanished.

Izuku: Shit. RYOSHI! I MIGHT NEED SOME HELP HERE!

A red streak crossed my vision and stood next to me in a ready stance.

Ryoshi: Lets cook it like the chicken it is.

Malphas: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

I jumped to the left as Malphas dropped from out of nowhere. I started to charge up an attack.

Izuku: Ryoshi! Keep the bird busy!

Ryoshi: Got it!

I heard six explosions as Ryoshi shot the bird with the Kalina ann.

(3rd person POV)

Green lightning started to arc off of Izuku's body, the air around him started to boil and crackle with the heat, and his sword started to shrink until it was barely the size of a knife. Malphas noticed Izuku was going for its weak point, the three bodies on the back of the bird. The bird body moved to the side and barely avoided the tiny sword.

Izuku: Desert Sparda: Heat Haze!

Malphas watched as the blade shimmered and grew back to its normal size. It felt its chest open and blood sprayed out all over the big chicken.

Malphas: Shit. The sword never changed...in......................size.

Malphas fell to the ground, its body falling apart to dust.

Malphas: A-Arte-Artemis.

Izuku heard the whisper of Malphas, so he walked back over to hear what it had to say.

Izuku: I'm sorry, what was that?

Suddenly, there was a huge gust of wind that blew Izuku's hair all around his face. There was a sharp pain in his left arm. He looked over to see it not there. He let his arm regenerate as he looked to the sky and saw something that he wished he never did.

 He let his arm regenerate as he looked to the sky and saw something that he wished he never did