Chapter 12: Sports Festival Battles; Round Three and Final Round

Gil: We are not doing that ever again!
N: Yeah, that was a big mistake.
Management: N, You are just a dumb buffoon!
N: Oi!

They were arguing again. Gil stopped them by summoning a golden sword and holding it at their throats.

Gil: Now, shut, both of you. I don't care why you are arguing. I will not hesitate to kill both of you.

They both shut up. They were both shaking at how scary that Gil was in that moment

Gil: I'm going to the jail to see the arsonist. Its about time I got back to my other job.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(Izuku POV)

I looked up, seeing what the next matches were to be.

Round Three:

Battle 1: Izuku Sparda vs Ryoshi Sparda

Battle 2: Hanako Sparda vs Katsumi Bakugo

This will be interesting, I will either fight my girlfriend, or get a rematch against Katsumi, who has gotten better with her quirk. I was so confident about beating Ryoshi, that I was already planning out a strategy for the final round.

Present Mic: YEAAAAHHH! CAN RYOSHI SPARDA AND IZUKU SPARDA ENTER THE ARENA!

I got up and walked out. I glared at my 'father' while the crowd cheered. I watched him shiver. I then broke eye contact and stared at Ryoshi. I watched his body glow with a red aura, as I allowed mine to glow with a green aura.

*Crack!*

Immediately, I allowed the green aura to flow out over my body. I summoned Yamato to my hand as Ryoshi summoned Devil Sword Dante to his while his red aura expanded.

 I summoned Yamato to my hand as Ryoshi summoned Devil Sword Dante to his while his red aura expanded