Chapter 1: Aldera

Gil: *Sigh* I hate this school.
N: Agreed. Izuku was basically tortured here, and the teachers did nothing.
Gil: Mhm. Enjoy the new chapter... What's that alarm?

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

Another early morning for young Izuku, now fourteen years of age, as he sits up in bed, his arms and back screaming out in pain. Damn Bakugo twins and their quirks, now I'm in pain all over whenever I move, these explosion injuries take a while to heal huh. Izuku was snapped out of his muttering by his still beeping alarm

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Be-*

Izuku: "Ugh, better get ready before everyone else wakes up."

After stopping his alarm, Izuku moves to freshen up, and gets dressed in his Aldera uniform he moves quietly past his parents room, so as to not wake them up, and goes down to the kitchen to make a smoothie. Turning on the lights, he pulls out a blender and grabs an assortment of berries from the fridge.

2 cup Swiss Chard. 1/4 Beet, raw. 1/2 cup Blueberries, frozen. 1/2 cup Strawberries, frozen. 1/2 cup Water. 1 cup Coconut Water. 1 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt. 1/2 tbsp Cacao Powder.

Muttering to himself as he puts the ingredients into the blender. 

Gil: If you want the recipe yourself, here's the link; https://www.nutribullet.com/recipe/2063/berry-delight/

After pouring the smoothie into the cup, he makes a second one for Izumi. Izumi then walked down the stairs into the kitchen just  as Izuku finished pouring the smoothie. He looked up, seeing Izumi, Izuku put a grin on his face, hiding the pain in his joints and muscles, passing her the drink and her bag. Surprised, Izumi took her bag and the smoothie, as the two went to walk to school.

𝛙 • 𝛙 • 𝛙 • 𝛙 • 𝛙

Shoka: "Morning, Izuku, Izumi!"

Izuku: "Morning, you two!"

Izumi: "Good morning, Shoka, Shoto!"

Shoto: "Morning."

Izumi: "Shoto! You sound like a zombie!"

Shoto: "Yeah, I was up training all night."

Izuku: "At least Endeavour is no longer isolating you from the others."

Shoto : "Yeah, thanks again for that Izuku."

They all giggled remembering how Izuku managed to get Endeavour to warm up to him by following him around all day constantly asking for his autograph. He also managed to make Enji and Rei become aunts and uncles, due to how close the Yagi twins were to the Todoroki twins. The full family includes the Todoroki and Bakugo family, as well as Principal Nezu, who had a real liking to the broccoli boy after Nezu came to Aldera to look through the students to see how many were planning to apply for UA. Izuku's quirk analysis books caught Nezu's attention because of how in depth they were, not only did it show what the quirk was and how it works, it also had the advantages and disadvantages of the quirk and its user.

(Izuku POV)

Teacher: "...But why bother, you all want to go down the hero path."