Chapter 20: First Official Day at the Training Camp!

Gil ran to his nearest information broker and asked him for information on Shindo, one of his elites. His broker found his house relatively easily. Gil ran to his house. Gil killed any back alley criminals he came across. He didn't care. He wouldn't care for scum like these.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(3rd person POV)

Izuku woke up in the men's sleeping quarters. He looked at the time and shrugged to himself. What better time to start training than at three in the morning. Izuku walked out to the kitchen and made himself a coffee. He drank the coffee while he walked out to the field. He put the cup down and did 500 push ups, 500 sit ups, 20 minute plank and sparred with Doppelganger until 5 o'clock. Everyone else walked out and saw a sweaty and shirtless Izuku training with his Doppelganger. Izuku heard the rest come out and pointed at Ryoshi.

Izuku: Spar, now.

Doppelganger vanished as Ryoshi walked up and summoned Devil Sword Dante. Ryoshi stabbed the sword into the ground and took his shirt off.

Ryoshi: Can't have you showing me up!

Izuku grinned and the two started to spar. When Izuku and Ryoshi spar, the two always end up semi conscious by the end of it, and this time was no different. 

Ryoshi swung an overhead slash and Izuku ducked under it and swapped to Beowulf and punched him in the stomach. Ryoshi slid back and grinned. The two sped towards each other at speeds that were practically invisible to most of the people watching.

Mandalay: Those two are beasts!

Aizawa: That is true. They say that this is only about 5% of their full power.

Pixie-bob: SAY WHAT?!

Aizawa just nodded.

Aizawa: Oi, You two!

Ryoshi and Izuku stopped and looked at Aizawa.

Aizawa: Give the Pussycats a show.

Izuku: 30% with Sin Devil Trigger?

Aizawa: Yes. In the air, preferably. And let's make this a proper match, not just a spar.

The two transformed and flew high into the sky. So high that they were only specks the size of ants to everyone else. The two powered up to 30% (Which was their upper limit, lest they want to destroy a whole city in one slash.) and the entirety of 1-A felt the power. Class 1-B happened to arrive at the moment that the two powered up. The class looked up and saw blasts of energy and sparks flying everywhere.

Vlad: Well. There are the two devils.

Everyone was shocked at their power. How could two people be that powerful!

The WWP came and introduced themselves to the new group. They then sent everyone to their designated areas. After 20 minutes of fighting, Ryoshi fell to the ground and Izuku wasn't far behind. Once the two had eventually recovered, Izuku took Izumi into the forest to train her.

Izuku: You can 'feel' stuff with your telekinesis, right?

Izumi: I think?

Izuku: Try and set up a 'bubble' of telekinesis to feel the environment. Try to be able to do this subconsciously. Izuku then walked into the dark shadows of the forest, seemingly fading from existence. Izumi tried to set up a bubble. She failed the first few times. the fifth attempt she managed to feel Izuku running behind her to whack her with a stick he had found. She turned around and grabbed it before he hit her.