Chapter 8: The LoV's First Move

Gil: So, I guess we'll be living with you for a while then.
Management: That's fine, so long as you don't cause too much trouble.
N: I'm fine as long as we don't have to live on the street.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(Izuku POV)

I watched Aizawa throw villains around with his capture weapon, whilst erasing their quirks. I jumped down to join him.

Aizawa: What are you doing? You're supposed to stay up there with the rest of your classmates.

Izuku: I can't let you have all of the fun now, can I? Also, everyone else got warped to different locations.

Aizawa: Dammit. If you can, let everyone know that they are allowed to use their quirks against these villains.

Izuku: On it!

I sent Doppelganger to go to the announcement room.

Doppelganger (USJ Loudspeaker): All students, this is a message from Aizawa. Aizawa has given you all express permission to use your quirks to defend yourselves against the villains.

Handy man: All Might was meant to be here. I came here to fight the final boss, not these NPCs!

The man with the hands started to scratch his neck.

Warp gate: If you injure some of the kids, maybe he will show up, Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Hmm, good idea Kurogiri! Didn't that sonic kid escape?

Kurogiri: Yes, he may be on the way to alert All Might, so we may get our fun yet.

Izuku: Oi! What're you two talking about, I've already finished with these small fry scum!

Shigaraki: He beat all of the villains I had gathered. Oh well.

Kurogiri: should I bring out the Nomu?

Shigaraki: Yes

The one known as Kurogiri opened another portal and released this bird like monster with an exposed brain.

Shigaraki: What? Did you think I was the final boss? This is Nomu, he was made to beat All Might in his prime!

I walk over to the Nomu, inspecting it.

Shigaraki: Nomu! ATTACK!

I moved my body back slightly to avoid its punch. It appeared to be a mindless being that follows orders. I pulled out Beowulf and punched the creature's chest.

With Katsumi and Izumi (Katsumi POV)

We were walking around in a lush forest area. I could feel the auras of some villains in the forest. We avoided all of the villains until we heard a voice over the loudspeaker.