Chapter 10: UA Sports Festival

Gil: Man, there's a huge crowd here!
Management: Yes there is, but at least we get to see these new heroes in action!
N: Always looking on the bright side.
Management: Shut it N. Or I swear I will make you run into the arena during a fight.
N: You wouldn't dare!
Management: Try me.
Gil: Stop arguing. Here they come!

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(Izuku POV)

We walked out to the sound of a roaring crowd.

Hanako: Holy crap! Aizawa wasn't kidding, everyone is here!

I just nodded and continued as I walked out and saw people everywhere. There were heroes, civilians and important businessmen. But three people caught my eye. Two of them were arguing while one was staring at us. Two of them were men and the other was a woman. Ryoshi tapped me on the shoulder and I looked over at him.

Ryoshi: Who are you looking at?

Izuku: Those three up...there.

They were gone. there were different people in their seats, as if they were never there.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Gil: Crap, he noticed us!
Management: Let's get out of here
N: On it. Reality correction!

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Ryoshi: Which three?

Izuku: Never mind. I was just seeing things.

Ryoshi looked at me with a confused look on his face. Before he could say anything, there was a loud cracking noise.

Midnight: Everyone, pay attention!

'Nope.' I started to look around the stadium again, looking to see if I could find anyone I knew. A skinny blond man caught my eye. He was sitting next to a green haired woman. 'Ah, so Toshinori and Inko are here.' I look around the competitors again, and smile. Katsuki wasn't here.

-Flashback-

(Katsuki POV)

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I saw Aizawa sitting next to me.

Katsuki: Urgh. What happened? I feel like I was hit by a truck.

Aizawa: Not far off. Do you remember what happened?

I thought for a second, then tried to sit up.

*clink*

The sound of handcuffs startled me out of my thoughts. I started to roll around, trying to escape from the handcuffs.

Katsuki: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! DID DEKU DO THIS?!

I grabbed onto the handcuffs and activated my quirk. but nothing happened. I looked at Aizawa, but his quirk wasn't active. He walked over and took the sheet off of me, and I saw the handcuffs. They were quirk cancelling cuffs.

Aizawa: You are staying here until after the sports festival. You're lucky. Nezu only gave you a warning because you never physically injured the girl. Next time he won't be so lenient.

Izuku (far): Where...am I?

I heard that Deku's voice and started to strain against my restraints again, trying to break free and get that worthless nerd.

Katsuki: LET ME OUT!

Izuku: Oh, he's here.

Aizawa walked over to the curtained off area and moved the curtain away, revealing Izuku chained to his bed with quirk cancelling handcuffs.