Chapter 3: Izuku's Vengeance

Management: What's going on here?
Gil: Someone set the work building on fire...
Management: Alright, I'll find who did it. You guys can use my house to post these stories until I find more accommodation for you.
Gil: Thanks Mana, You're a lifesaver
Management *blushing*: I-I told you not to call me that.
Gil: Alright, Mana. Anyway guys, enjoy the new chapter.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(3rd Person POV)

Inko: "Izumi? Are you ready yet? The guests are almost here!"

Izumi: "Yes mother, I'm coming out now."

Izumi walked downstairs and went to the kitchen, passing Inko and Toshinori.

Izumi: "So, who's coming tonight mum?"

Inko: "Umm, Nezu and his plus one, Mitsuki and her kids, Enji and his kids."

Izumi: "Who is Uncle Nezu's plus one?"

Toshinori: "He didn't tell us, he said it was a surprise."

Toshinori shuddered at the thought of who this surprise person could be. It want long before a knock was heard at the door.

Izumi: "I'll get it."

As Izumi opened the door, she was greeted by the sight of principal Nezu on the shoulder of who she could only assume to be detective Tsukauchi

Nezu: "Am I a dog? Am I a mouse? Am I a bear? That's up to you! But I'm Nezu!"

Izumi: "Hello uncle Nezu, and you must be Nezu's plus one, mister...?"

Tsukauchi: "The name is Tsukauchi, Naomasa Tsukauchi."

Izumi: "Hello Mr Tsukauchi, please come inside, both of you, the dining room is just through there."

Soon, all the guests had arrived for the dinner, but a couple of people noticed something was a bit off. The Todoroki twins were the first to voice their concerns.

Shoto: "Aren't we forgetting someone?"

Shoka: "Yeah, where's Izuku?"

Toshinori: "He must be in his room still, you can go get him."

Izumi, Shoto and Shoka all got up and went to Izuku's room. Opening the door, Shoto and Shoka couldn't see through the darkness, but when they turned on the light, they gasped in surprise.

Izumi: "Guys, you might wanna come see this!"

As some of the others came to look, Shoto spotted a note on the table and walked over to it. Everyone who saw the room was surprised by the state of it. Cracked plastic and ceramic pieces were strewn all over the floor, desks and bed. Posters were shredded to pieces, and the word power was written all over the walls in red.

Shoto: "This letter, it's directed to... Toshinori and Inko... as well as the Bakugo twins."

Returning to the dining room, the letter was opened and what was written inside was a shock to all but Izumi, who already knew all this, Izumi pretended to be shocked by the news in the letter.

Shoto reading the letter: To Toshinori,

Hello 'father,' if you are reading this letter, it means I have run away due to all of the neglect from my parents, and all of the abuse from the Bakugo twins. Let's start with the neglect, Toshinori and Inko (I refuse to call them mum and dad anymore) have neglected me since they found out about my quirklessness, they refused to talk to me and even interact with me. Whenever I was injured, they refused to take me to the hospital, so I was forced to learn first aid all by myself. If you asked them what I liked, I doubt you would get a correct answer. Izumi can vouch for what the correct answers are. Now onto the abuse, Katsuki and Katsumi constantly physically and mentally abused me, the photos that I have left in the envelope show all of the scars I have from the abuse. Couldn't be subtle, could you, Bakugo twins? The tipping point for all of this was the last day at Aldera high. Katsuki told me he had a way to get a new quirk, to take a swan dive off the roof and hope for one in my next life. Don't worry, this isn't a suicide note, I just ran away. I just want to say thankyou to Izumi, Shoto and Shoka for helping me get through this, and thanks to Uncle Nezu for providing me with an apartment for the next ten months until the UA entrance exam. Oh, almost forgot to reveal this, Toshinori, or should I say All Might, is the worst father to ever exist. Who knew the symbol of peace would rather give his quirk to his daughter instead of allowing his son a chance at being a hero! Just because I was quirkless, and you believed I didn't have the true heart of a true hero. One final fuck you, Ass Might, Inko. Fuck you too, Katsuki, Katsumi.