Chapter 4: 10 months later, UA entrance exam

N: I'm so glad that Management lent us her house for the week.
Gil: Yeah, she's a lifesaver.
Management: I can hear you guys from here.

Management walked out of her room and glared at Gil.

Management: Don't you guys have another chapter to release?
Gil: You're right, Mana.
Management: Shut up Gil.
Gil, smirking: Alright alright, here is the next chapter everyone!

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(Izuku POV)

I got up out of my bed, and got ready for today. Today was the day, all of our training had led up to today! I went to go wake up Hanako, but she was already up and ready. She looked excited, as if she couldn't wait to show off her new power. I held my hand out to her, which she took, and we headed off to go to UA. When we arrived, we were directed to a room where the pro hero Present Mic was giving an overly loud speech. I tuned out for most of his speech, even though Hanako kept poking me to try and get me to pay attention. One of the other students was asking about the zero pointer robots. I already knew most of the information because of Uncle Nezu. Then I heard it, The loud aggressive Pomeranian was shouting at the student who was asking about the zero pointers. Tenya Iida was his name. Hanako poked me again, a little harder this time.

Hanako: "Oi, it's time to go to the exam area."

I got up rubbing my eyes, and followed her out of the room. We came to a big closed gate with some other students. The Bakugo twins seemed to be in a different area, and the Todoroki twins got in on the recommendation exam. So they were basically already in. I grinned, summoning the Yamato to my hand. The gates opened and I rushed straight in, not waiting for someone to say go. I heard Present Mic say something about heroes not waiting for someone to tell them to go, but I didn't really hear him over the sounds of the robots.

(3rd person POV)

Izuku was destroying robots all over the place, he destroyed whatever he saw, occasionally saving people who needed help. Nezu was impressed at this sight. As he was watching Izuku, All Might walked into the room in his skinny form.

Toshinori: "That boy looks familiar."

Nezu: "His file says that his name is... Izuku Sparda."

Toshinori: "Izuku...that green hair...is that my...son?"

Nezu: "No you oaf, you don't have a son anymore! You were forced to disown him because of your neglect!"

Toshinori flinched at this, remembering that he really shouldn't mess with Nezu, especially when it comes to his former son. Nezu cracked his knuckles, two minutes were remaining, Time to release the zero pointers. Nezu slammed his fist down on the big red button on his control panel.

Izuku felt it, the rumbling through the ground. he looked up, seeing a massive zero pointer. he was going to walk away and go attack more robots when he saw an auburn haired girl laying on the ground in the path of the zero pointer. Izuku sighed and walked over to her.

Izuku: "Are you ok?"

???: "No, I think I sprained my ankle."

Izuku: "I'll get you to safety. Doppelganger? Take this girl to safety while I deal with this...scum."

Doppelganger nodded and picked up the girl, and moved to the entrance. Izuku started laughing, quietly at first, but it slowly got both louder and less sane sounding.