Chapter 25: Retiring the Number 1 Hero

3rd person POV

It was late at night, the streetlamps started to flicker on. Three red glowing orbs moved down the street. As these orbs passed the streetlamps, they flickered out, hiding its presence. This creature walked to the site of the battle. Two drunk men stumbled out of a nearby bar and fell face first onto the street. The being watched them with disgust. It hated these creatures with a passion and wished to wipe them all out right now, but due to a failure of its subordinate, it had to return to the underworld for now. It flicked its hand and the two men lost their heads as blood sprayed out, staining the street. The creature opened a portal and walked through. Though knowing Mundus, he won't be gone for long.

Izuku was sitting in the hospital, staring at All Might. He wondered how long he had been a devil hunter, and if he had ever met Dante or Vergil. Izuku stared at all of the wires and tubes connected to his 'father'. He sighed.

Izuku: I can never accept you or Inko as parents, but I am willing to be friendly if we ever cross paths.

Toshinori: *sigh* I'm glad that we are able to work in a friendlyish  manner, young Sparda. I also have my final gift to you, as the hero, All Might.

Toshinori held his hand out and gave Izuku his wristband, the one that was his transforming sword, Rakshasa. Izuku held it carefully and stared at Toshinori with shock.

Toshinori: Take it to XXXX-XXXXXX and you can get it fixed there.

Izuku: That's where Inko works, right?

Toshinori was shocked that Izuku could know such a thing. He was about to ask the question before Izuku replied first as he walked towards the door.

Izuku: I kept tabs on you two.

Izuku left and Toshinori laughed to himself.

Toshinori: That kid continues to surprise me.

Izuku activated his SDT form once he had left the hospital and flew off to the shop mentioned by Toshinori. Little did Izuku know that mundus killed two men right underneath him.

*Ding*

Inko looked up at the sound of the door opening and saw a hooded figure walk into the shop.

Inko: Hello, XXXXXXX arms, how can I help?

???: I would like this devil arm to be repaired.

Inko looked at the greatsword in front of her and assumed Toshinori had gotten one of his acquaintances to come and get it repaired for him. She knew that he was in the hospital, after all, she watched him and her former son fight a devil in kamino ward.

Inko: I can do that, but it will be about 14 682 500 yen.

The hooded man took his hood off to reveal slicked back witht hair with green tips, piercing green eyes and a smug grin to rival Dante's. She immediately knew who this was.

Izuku: Do you take payment in plastic chairs?

He said this while he pulled a white plastic chair out of a pocket dimension. To be specific, a white monobloc plastic chair.

 To be specific, a white monobloc plastic chair