Chapter 11: Sports Festival Battles Round Two

Gil: That kid saw us! How?
N: My cloaking mustn't've worked.
Management: How does that happen, N?
N: I don't know! That kid must've been powerful!

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(3rd person POV)

The next round was Ryoshi against Tenya. Izumi wanted to hold him longer, but she sadly accepted that he had to go win his round. And win he did. Ryoshi easily used Tenya's speed against him. Tenya ran straight at Ryoshi, who dodged and pushed him straight out of the ring. He had won in five seconds.

He walked back to The New DMC and sat down with Izumi, resuming their previous position. Before Hanako left to get ready, Izuku had to inform the group of something.

Izuku: Everyone, After this sports festival is over, meet me at my room, there is something that Nezu and I have to inform you in private.

Ryoshi: Anything you can tell us about now?

Izuku: It's an off the books mission. Hidden under the excitement of the sports festival.

Ryoshi: Sounds fun!

Izuku: Yeah.

Hanako: Right! Well, better head to the arena now, see ya peeps!

Izuku watched as Hanako left to fight in her match. He sighed, wondering if she would draw out the match, or end it quickly. 

Hanako was walking out to the battlefield looking at her opponent.

Hanako: soherquirkisacidgenerationwhichmeansthatineedtoavoidtouchingtheliquidandendthefightquickly.

Mina: What in the hell?

Hanako: Woops, sorry, habit from my boyfriend.

Midnight: Are you two ready?

Mina: Yes!

Hanako: Yeah!

Midnight: And...GO!

I jumped immediately at the crack of the whip and activated my Devil Trigger.

Gil: Her Devil Trigger is similar to Lucia's because I like Lucia's DT form. Except Hanako's hands and feet are normal.

Everyone in the stands was shocked at the sight of Hanako's DT form. she heard some gasps and some people were asking if she was a devil. She laughed at this, wondering what their reaction to Izuku's SDT form would be. 

(Hanako POV)

I was flying around, avoiding Mina's acid that she was throwing at me. I waited for an opening before doing anything. Patience is a virtue, as an opening was given by the enemy herself. Mina had slipped on her own acid. She managed to get up and throw a punch at me, as I landed. I dodged the punch, while grabbing her wrist. I threw her over my shoulder. She bounced once inside the ring, then two more times outside the ring.