Breakdown

I'm fine, don't worry about me.

I. I'm not okay.
M. My whole body and soul hurts, like hell.

F. Fuck this.
I. I need air. I went up into the mountains to get some air, and all I got was some pathetic oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide mixture called "air".
N. Nobody knows how I feel, don't even fucking tell me you know how this feels.
E. Everybody's trying to help, but in all honesty, it's not helping.

D. Don't you dare pity me. Don't you dare say sorry. Don't you dare tell me lies to make me "feel better".
O. Only one person knows how I feel, and you know damn well who that'd be.
N. No. I will not go out with that dick. He's an asshole, and he's not going to make me any happier. This isn't a matter where I can just fuck someone and make my whole life better.
T. That's a fucking lie.

W. Worry about me? Ha! You don't give a damn about me.
O. Oh really? I'm not actually depressed? Why don't you ask my fucking doctor.
R. Release. Yes, I release my anger and sadness. No, I don't take medication. I just write poetry and find ways to release.
R. Rest? Man, I've taken so many naps, I'm bedridden with depression some days, and you say I need rest?
Y. You, my friend, are an asshole.

A. Anything you can do to help? Nope. Not many people help me, you're certainly not one of them.
B. "Because your psychiatrist says you should." And since when do I listen to everything she has to say about me?
O. Out. I want out.
U. Unusual for my personality? No, I've just gotten really good at hiding my shit from the world. Ask me if I'm happy, right now, do it, I'll say I'm perfectly happy.
T. Tell you what's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong. Every fucking thing under the sun, darling.

M. Meh. I'm over it. Whatever. Mhmm.
E. Everything'll be okay. Someday. Maybe. I don't know. I'll never know.