~_.1._~

Welcome to my new story. I wrote this half of this teaser chapter while watching an ATEEZ live. A Choi San dinner date, if you may. This date was the best I've ever been on and I won't recover. And Yunho just randomly popping in is hilarious. Let's get to the story!

NVM SAN IS TOO CUTE AHHHHHHH.

-Scarlet <<3

Another average day at Seoul Highschool. Bullying, fights, and shit food. The norm. Felix loved the chaos, which kept his mind off things that happen at home. (San and Yunho are so dreamyyyyyy. They're staring into the camera and I'm melting at their adorable yet handsome smiles

The only thing keeping him sane was school. The hurtful comments from his father, and shards of wine bottles and glasses can't pierce him there. At work they can't either. At work, it's just him, his music, and the mostly silent customers.  

Felix was a quiet guy, and didn't like crowded spaces, loud noises, or just people in general. He was walking through the halls, listening to Super by SEVENTEEN (DARUM-DARINDA), when he bumped into his brother. Half-brother actually. He was the legitimate child of the family, and was given everything. His father had shunned the both of them, but treat's Theo  better. Anyways enough of the pity party, 

Theo stared at him, then mouthed, "fuck off" and turned back to his friends. Felix was undeterred, and kept walking to his first class, which started in 15 minutes, but he like getting there earlier than everyone else so that he could snag a few minutes of shuteye. Felix kept walking, he turned the corner and bumped into someone AGAIN. All of Felix's books spilled out onto the floor of the crowded hallway, resulting in a Big Bang (Hehe) echoing around him. All eyes were on him. Then the whispering started. 

Everyone at school knew who he was, and where he came from. He was the "illegitimate son, who caused his mothers untimely death". "Hey, are you okay? I'm so sorry! I'll help you," Someone said, snapping Felix out of his train of thought. Felix looked up and jumped. There was a tall person that he had never seen before looking down at him with...an emotion Felix had never seen before, on his face. 

He was quite handsome, but has this sense of sweetness around him. "Hey, are you okay? I'm really sorry!" he says, grabbing Felix's face slightly and tilting it from side to side. Felix blushed. He didn't know what this feeling was. It was euphoric, with a fluttering in his stomach. "U-Um you can let go of my face now," Felix stutters, still blushing as the mystery boy let's go of his face. "Again, so sorry. Let me pick this up for you," he says, bending over and picking up the books scattered all over the floors. He drops them in Felix's outstretched arms. "I'm sorry," the boy says. He seems like he really cares. "It's ok," Felix says, then rushes away to his class.

He got there with 5 minutes to spare. He laid his head down on the frozen wooden desk, and started to slowly doze off. 

Who was that mystery boy? Why did he make me feel like this? I want to feel it again. I'll do anything.   I'll do anything, to feel that again