~._.6._.~

HELLLAAAUUUURRR

I realised I haven't updated since the 16th of fucking June (ง •_•)ง

TIME FOR THIS UPDATE.

But first, a message from our sponsors:

Checkmate||Yeonbin, shall be released..in 2 days! That's because I'll only release the first chapter (which will be LONG) and then leave it for a few days as I start the last chapter of I Hate You (THANKS AGAIN FOR 1K BTW) 

Annyeong!

-Scarlet

"What do you mean assigned? And what do you want me to fucking call you if you don't like thing?" I interrupt the creature, who obviously was quite ticked off. 

I am an angel-

"No, you ain't." 

Yes, I am. Not what you expected, right? The others look different to me, with lots of eyes and wings and ethereal goldness. I was different. The different get assigned to people. So, I am here, with you, helping you kill for the one you love. I admit, this was different than I expected, but it's enjoyable. Angels aren't as good as everyone believes them to be.

"So, what you're saying is that you are a different kind of angel? And you were assigned to me? That angels aren't that good?" I recount. 

Yes. 

"So, you gonna help me with her?" I gesture to Mina, who was starting to wake. 

Maybe.

"Well, it's either you do, or you don't."

Maybe...for a name... we could go with...Akuma

"Ok, Akuma." 

And that's when Akuma, turned, grabbed the body by its neck, and said, That warehouse again? 

"Yes," I sighed, we might have to move if they find the OBVIOUS evidence. I might need to give an anonymous tip.

They disappeared, and I made my way home.

   ⁂⁘⁂ ⁘⁂⁘⁂

Well, I guess I didn't make it home. I ended up at the police department's door, ready to leave that anonymous hint. I hitched my hood, making sure it covered my face entirely from the front view. I checked my bag for the tiny sack that contains the note that hinted at the whereabouts of the body.

I walked in, instantly noticed by the receptionist. "Hello, what business do you have here at Seoul Police Departm-"

I cut her off by chucking the small bag at her, I then walked out, briskly walking to the warehouse, which was at least 20 minutes away. (Nah ICKY started right after BOOM 😭

You're late

Akuma's raspy, unhuman voice spoke out from behind me as soon as I set foot in the building (SEUNGMIN IN THE BUILDING) "I just went to drop off that anonymous note," I sigh, and as soon as took another step, the girl tied to the chair wiggled around, nearly knocking the chair over. I snap the elbow length gloves onto my arm and  walk over, I grab her hair, dragging her and the chair into the center of the pavement. (WE GOT THE BOUNCE WOWOWOW)

"So, you decided to lay your filthy paws on Hyunjin?"  I caress her jaw as she whimpers slightly, but doesn't open her mouth. "Answer me!" I slapped her across the face and she let out a cry. "Please spare me! I'll do anything!" she yelled out to me. (Y'all I'm writing this while listening to Life Is Still Going On by NCT DREAM....)

I grabbed the kitchen knife that Akuma had acquired from who knows where, and pressed it against her stomach. "Then perish," I thrust the blade into her flesh, the blood squirting onto my clothese, and leaking down onto the hard concrete floor. She gasped over and over again, the pure pain and shock in her eyes slowly dulling as I pulled the knife out of her body.

Her body slowly went limp, but before she fully drifted off, I whispered into her ear, "Gynaecide is fun, you should try it sometime."

Then I grabbed the knife out of her lifeless corpse, only to hear the sound of cars drawing closer. "Ok, I gotta go," I wink at the body, then run out of the alley that I entered through, dashing home. 

(MIROTIC, WORST TIMING)

(ALSO HANNAH BAHNG PREMIERED THE PERFECT BLUES MV WHILE I WAS WRITING I WANNA CRY IT'S SO GOOD)

⁂⁘⁂ ⁘⁂⁘⁂

I climbed up the rope I always have hanging from my window, and dashed into the shower before anyone could see me covered in blood. Since the last ordeal, I had learnt that cold water and soap works best on blood, and to let it soak if dried. 

(TONIGHT SHINee IS IN THE HOUSE SO GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP FOR SHINee)

(Wow now SHALALA)

"Thank god it didn't dry," I sigh and turn back to my bed. 

They found the bodies.

I nod at them, then flop onto my bed. 

Drifting off into a calm sleep, the last thing I see is the door cracking open, with 2 eyes shining in the dark. 

I know that Akuma is from MLB  (Miraculous Lady Bug) BUT It's demon in Japanese, so.

On another note, I know I've mentioned it, but I will be going on school camp from next Monday to Thursday. I will write, but by hand (QAQ) in a little journal, and during the first night I'll obviously be up all night, so eh. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Stay hydrated, eat enough, live enough. 

SHEELE

-Scarlet <33