~._.24._.~

BEING BETRAYED BY SEONGHWA'S SCHEDULE IS THE WORST THING

I THOUGHT WE WAS GONNA CELEBRATE TOGETHER.

BUT NO.

NO BIRTHDAY TWINNESS

RRAH

RMBR TO SHEESH

(SeongHwa, Eat Everything, SeongHwa)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"What in the world are you doing here?!" I spun around and came face to face with Intak, who had the smuggest grin plastered to his annoying face.

"Oh, Theo let me stay over a bit, but I'm just leaving," Intak fidgeted with the strap of his back before his grin widened, "I might just stay a bit longer."

"Don't even fucking try me Intak," I snapped, dumping my belongings onto the couch and glaring at him.

Akuma, being the intuitive angel his was, appeared by my side with a growl.

He just doesn't learn his goddamn lesson.

"Remember what happened in  the South WIng Intak?" I smirked as Intak's grin dropped from reminder. 

"I do, you freak."

I chuckled, "Do you want that to happen again?"

Intak's eyes widened in terror, "W-Wait, how did you even do that?"

"Magic," I did jazz hands and Intak scoffed.

"You're mocking me."

"Slightly," I replied and cracked my knuckles menacingly, Intak sighing and nodding.

"If you think a bit of mockery is going to scare me away from catching 'The Night Stalker' then you have another thing coming Felix," Intak scowled and walked forward, Akuma's demeanour immediately darkening.

"I'm not 'The Night Stalker' Intak, you've got it all wrong!" I exclaimed angrily, he was getting too adamant, too close to the truth, it was getting annoying, and scary.

I couldn't go to jail.

Not now.

Not ever.

"I'm not a fool Felix."

"You're pretty foolish for a 'not fool' Intak."

Intak grunted and threw his bag beside mine, attempting to square up with me, "You are the most irritating human- actually, you're inhumane."