~._.7._.~

MARK MY BABY

 I'm back! That experience was fun but...MEH. My dad was a real prick picking me up too lol. This chapter is in Hyunjin's POV.

Remember to SHEELE  

-Scarlet<33

"Today we are live at the scene, where both Chaeyoung and Minas bodies were found completely mutilated, Chaeyoung being nearly unrecognisable. Each of these 2 girls died a tragic death, Mina having been run through with a knife, and Chaeyoung beaten to death by a wooden baseball bat covered in nails. Both weapons were found at the scene. We warn any other girls around the age of 17 to 18 that go to JYP Higher Classes to be careful at night. That is us, signing off. For more info-"

The TV was suddenly shut off by my mother, who looked very worried. "Hyunjin, you should be careful now, maybe you shouldn't even attend-"

"Eomma it's fine. Whoever killed them, is only killing girls. And I know how to protect myself, plus I have friends!" I say back, checking my watch and realising I was running late for the meetup that Chan had scheduled. "But- Hyunjinnie, it's still not safe-"

"Mum, stop. It'll be alright. I'm running late though, I'll see you tonight!" I quickly ran out the door before she could nag me anymore. 

(https://www.tiktok.com/@rzyuk/video/7231624476650130715?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc  one of the best minsung/hyunlix TT's out there)

"Fuck, I'm running late!" I picked up the pace, struggling to arrive at the café on time. It only took a few minutes, but I was still late to the meet up. The bell chimed as I opened the highly decorated front door, and I gasped with surprise. The entire place was empty, except for 9 people, and the entire place was like an old diner from the 90's. 

"Hey Hyunjin!" Chan called me over to the group, and I speed walked over to him and looked around him to his friends. "Wow, you're really popular!" I say out loud, and everyone starts laughing. "Hi! I'm Keeho!" (and you're watching the Disney channel *horse noises*) a really energised person sticks out their hand, and I proceed to meet Keeho, Haku, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin. "Hey where's Felix?" I suddenly realise the short black haired male was nowhere in sight.

"He said he was gonna be here..." Chan looked slightly worried, and disappointed, so I decided to pick up the mood. "I'm sure he'll be here soon!" I state, then sit down at the table with my head on my hand. Chan sits next to me, along most of the group, the other 3 sit down opposite, and we all start to talk. 

It had been a few hours, and Felix still wasn't here. I was getting a little attached to him, he was so cute, fluffy, quiet...

I admit, I was very attached, but very worried. "Why is he taking so lon-" my sentence was interrupted by the sound of the door slamming open, and the chimes, along with the sound of heavy breathing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm late-" it was Felix, but he looked a bit banged up, there was a sizeable cut that you could see on the back of his neck, and a bruise slowly starting to purple on his jaw. 

"Felix you're her-! What happened to you!?" Chan beat me to the question, he stood up and marched over to him, turning his face side to side, revealing more minor cuts and bruises littered all over his face. Chan was touching his face a lot, and I could feel jealousy burning up inside me. But why was I jealous? Felix was my FRIEND, and Chan was too. I couldn't be jealous of their relationship. 

"I'm fine Chan! You said-" Felix took his head out of Chans grasp and whipped his head around, looking for something, "Hyunjin you're here!" his face lit up, then he saw all of the other people sitting with me, and I swear his face drained of all colour except for the bleeding cuts, and the purple bruises. "Oh."