~._.25._.~

Before the chapter starts here's my 2 cents' opinion on the "Wattpad Purge." (All information found from r/Wattpad)

HOPEFULLY this book doesn't get taken down or "shadow-banned" due to the mature scenes featured and mentioned heavily, another thing is I might be starting to back up my books on Google Docs or Word (maybe GD because my school has access to my Word acc) and if this book or any OTHER book gets taken down I'll be re-uploading them onto AO3 (Archive Of Our Own) so you can make an account on there and read there if you want to, if not, well fuck. The fact that the change includes using an AI bot that clearly makes many mistakes when it comes to analysing stories is worrying since many people have reached out to Wattpad and received late/no help. The change in the guidelines that depicts the fact that any sex scenes for under 18-year-olds (used to be 16+) in books I find sort of okay, though it does slash a few of my future book ideas and many of those books that talk about exploring sexuality at a young age (16+)

ANYWAYS ONTO MORE HAPPY TOPICS I GOT 100% ON MY HEART DISSECTION PRAC AND ASSESSMENT LIKE OMG!

ANDDDDD

DRUMROLL PLEASE

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO POOKIE JJ27582636263

RMBR TO SHEESH

(STAY HEALTHY, EAT EVERYTHING, STAY HYDRATED)

-Sincerely, Scarlet/Rain<33

I was awoken by the sound of Akuma clattering around in the kitchen, they'd been at it for days, desperately learning how to be a human, tend to the needs of their vessel. 

Let me just say, it was a good thing Theo and my father were still away.

"Akuma!" I shouted from my bed, glancing at the alarm clock which read '8:10AM'.

Yes my liege?

Akuma appeared at my bedside and peered down at me and I recoiled, "Dude, don't do that."

Sorry, I don't know how this works. Look! I can break my finger and fix it again!

Akuma snapped their finger in one swift motion, before reconnecting it in the same motion and I gagged, "That's disgusting."

You don't know what it's like to be human.

I raised an eyebrow at them and shoved the blanket off of myself, sitting up with a sigh as Akuma disappeared again, and the sound of the kitchen resumed, "Stupid winged twat."

I heard that.

Akuma's voice echoed in my mind and I sighed, of course he did. Stupid winged twat. I climbed out off bed groggily, cracking my knuckles as the sound of the doorbell rang through the mansioneseque house. 

"Akuma don't-"

I got it.

The sound of the door opening with echoing up to his room and the sound of murmured chatter also reaching my ears as I hesitantly peeked out of my room. My fast beating heart picking up it's pace as I saw Hyunjin's face and him arguing with human Akuma about their identity.

I crept down the stairs and came up behind Akuma, gently pushing him to the side so that I could face Hyunjin fully with a smile, "What're you doing here Hyunjin?"