~._.23._.~

BRO COULD PICK ME UP EFFORTLESSLY GUYS

RMBR TO SHEESH (Or Bangchan Won't  deadlift you)

(STAY HEALTHY, EAT EVERYTHING, STAY HYDRATED)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

I froze, "Define... weird."

Chan also raised an eyebrow at this, "Did you do something weird like f-?"

"No!" Hyunjin exclaimed and threw his hands up in the air, "Something weird like a voice in my head!"

"Mate, that's normal," Chan shrugged, making me look at him with a hand on my hip, "what? Felix it is!"

"Not that kind of voice," Hyunjin scoffed, "it claimed it was an angel."

My eyebrows shot up and I glanced at Akuma angrily before turning my attention back to Hyunjin, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, there was this light, airy voice in my head that claimed it was angel. And it said that it was another angel doing the killing, then it said something about someone close to me being the mastermind of it all!" Hyunjin took a breath, "But before it could say who, I think- I think it was killed. Another thing began to talk or crackly and staticy, and said not to tell anyone or it won't care how much 'it's liege' loves me."

Chan's jaw dropped, "No way, you're insane Hyunjin."

I, on the other hand, stayed verbally silent as I raged at Akuma in my mind.

Oh calm down, I said I was going to do it, but I was bluffing!

"I don't care, that was risky!"

I risked my life killing another angel and this is how you react?! That was my BROTHER!

"I'm sorry, I am grateful, but look what happened!"

He was going to tell-

"I know, I'm indebted to you."

Hyunjin sighed as he continued to debate with Chan, "Chan I'm not going mad, it felt real!"
Chan rolled his eyes, "Hyunjin. Therapy."

I placed a comforting hand on Hyunjin's shoulder, "I believe you Hyunjin, but you have to admit, it sounds insane."

Hyunjin eyes lit up as he nodded, "I get it sounds crazy but it was real! It has to be! And it might have explained what happened in the South Wing that day!"

My eyes flickered from calm to fear.

If they began to connect the dots, I was screwed.

"That place is surprisingly still under construction," Chan sighed, "fine, say I believe your angelic proposition, what the fuck?!"

"That's what I thought," Hyunjin crossed his arms and I looked away shyly. "Felix?" he turned to me with an eyebrow raised, "someone has to be watching you, because otherwise Intak wouldn't have levitated, who do you think?"

I sigh, I loved this man, but he was kind of stupid.

And I was grateful for it.

"I have no idea," I mumbled, shooting a look at Akuma, who shrugged unhelpfully. Hyunjin sighed and ran a hand through his hair frustratedly.

"I never thought we'd get this in-depth with this unsolved case," Chan chuckled dryly, "we should give up at this point."

Hyunjin shook his head defiantly as I nodded hopefully, Chan cocking an eyebrow at us both. "We can't! Do you think the police are going to investigate a case that's this supernatural?!" Hyunjin pleaded with Chan, as I sighed.

"This is dangerous!" I reasoned, "If it really is supernatural, we should distance ourselves as far as possible from the danger and instead, focus on living."

"Since when were you so safety-conscious Felix?" Chan scoffed, turning to Hyunjin, "Fine. I agree, but we need to focus on girls around you. They seem to target girls who like your popular ass because they 'love you'. So I'm going to assume a gender for the first time and say the next murder will be female."

I sighed resignedly, annoyed at how they actually continued talking and going in depth about it.

You look bored.

"I am," I whispered, before stating louder, "I'm gonna go home and sleep on it. A lot of stuff has happened today."

"Yeah, understandable," Hyunjin nodded, "you need a ride?"

"You can't drive," Chan scoffed at Hyunjin's chivalry, making him blush. "Not me! From you or something!" Hyunjin exclaimed, making me laugh at his flustered nature.

"Nah," I said and patted their shoulders, before walking out from behind the school and to the bus stop, Akuma dragging his feet behind me.

You look tired.

"According to you, I look a lot of things right now," I sighed as I slumped onto the bus stop bench.

Bus will be here in 2 minutes.

"Thanks," I ruffled my hair tiredly, "do you think they're smart enough to figure me out?"

No.

"That's kind of... insulting."

They're just not smart.

Akuma sighs and crosses their legs. 

The red head, Chan, is genuinely considering sending Hyunjin to a mental hospital, but is also intrigued, while the love of your life is confused and afraid.

Scared people don't function well.

"I know," I sighed and stood up as the bus round the corner, stepping onto it as it stopped in front of me, Akuma boarding behind me and making the bus shake with their reckless steps.

"Learn how to walk!" I muttered under my breath and Akuma just sighed.

You have noticed I've grown right?!

I scoffed and sat at the back, Akuma disappearing, but his voice still remained in my head;

Why are you humans so small?

"Because you guys made us this way."

No, you were made from some soup, you just came out small.

I raised an eyebrow, another passenger shooting me a weird laugh as I giggled. 

"Y'know..."

What?

"You'd be a good friend."

Akuma suddenly went silent, and they only answered as I stepped off the bus and made my way home.

You really think so?

"Yes."

I sighed as Akuma went silent, and I entered my house with silence in my head and in my surroundings, "Theo?!"

No answer.

"Guess he must be out," I mumbled, throwing my jacket onto the couch and lounging around.

"You're right about him being out."

NOT MY BITCH ASS FORGETTING TO CLICK PUBLISH 2 DAYS IN A ROW AND WONDERING WHY THE READS AREN'T GOING UP 😭