~._.5._.~

FUCKING 5_STAR GAME BE TESTING MY PATIENCE ONG

-Scarlet <<33

AH

"Lixie!" 

I freeze, poised for flight should this be anyone but Hyunjin. "Felix! Wait for me!" 

Oh, it was Hyunjin! "Hi.." I turn to look at him. He finally catches up, and as soon as he stops running, a girl comes up to us. "Hey Hwang~," she says, slightly caressing his arm. I feel my stomach constrict and burn with pure rage. Who does she think she is? Getting her unneeded waste of space breath and body all over this pure angel? I guess she's next.

"Hey Mina...can you let go of me?" Hyunjin politely asks the girl called Mina. "But what if I don't want to?" Mina flirts, tracing her slender fingers up Hyunjin's arm. Hyunjin glanced at me, and must've seen the fire in my eyes, for he cocked(Hehehe)his brow, and looked at me confused. Before I could do anything, a voice behind me speaks out. "He said let go, honestly you people are so stupid," Chan walks over, and the girl let's go of Hyunjin, then goes over to Chan. "Well hello hottie," she says seductively.(BACK DOWN STARTED PERFECTLY I WANNA SCREAM)

"Get off of me," Chan shakes her off, and surprisingly grabs my hand, then Hyunjin's. He walks with us, Hyunjin thanking him, me looking back at the girl with a devilish smirk on my face. That thing was back, and put it's hands on her shoulders. Mina shrieked, whirling around, and apparently seeing no one, ran. I'll deal with her tonight. The thing disappears, but not before grinning at me with those sharp teeth. 

I look away, and realise that we had stopped walking. Chan and Hyunjin had seen the whole ordeal. Without seeing the thing they were shocked and confused to say the least. I turn around to look at Hyunjin straight in the eyes. "Felix did you see that?" Chan says, and I look at him with as much innocence as I can muster. "See what?" I say, feigning ignorance. "You were staring right at her, when she suddenly screams, looking around everywhere, then runs," Hyunjin explains, Chan side eyes him slightly then turns back to me. "Oh, I did see that, weird," I say nervously. 

They all drop the topic, but I know Chan is still thinking about it. "Felix, wanna get some food tomorrow?" Chan asks when Hyunjin leaves, "I've already asked Hyunjin, and he said yes," he adds, possibly reading my mind. "Ok, who's gonna be there?" I don't want to be around too many people. "Oh, just me, you, Hyunjin, Minho, Changbin, Jeongin, Seungmin and Jisung, maybe even Keeho and Soul, if Keeho says yes," 

Oh, my brothers "ex-friends" I guess. 

"Ok...I don't know some of them though," I complain, but Chan is final. "You need more friends other than Hyunjin...and maybe...me?" Chan hesitates. "You guys are all I need," I say, and Chan looks at me, shocked. "Well, you are coming, right?" He asks again, before hopping on his motorbike. "Here's my number," Chan shoves a crumpled note in my hand before revving his bike up and speeding away. 

I chance at a small grin, then turn around. The grin disappears as soon as I see Mina walking over to me. I glance around and see no one. Perfect. 

(Kinda sus bro)

(Ok get back to the story)

"Who the fuck are you?" Mina had finally reached me, took her long enough. "The heels holding you back?" I counter smirking. She stalks over to  me, getting all up in my face, so I decide to do this the easy way. I put the most horrified, terrified expression on, and she immediately whips around, looking for the source of my fear. I smile at how gullible she was, and instantly pull her into a headlock.