~._.14._.~

VEINSSSSS

VEINY HANDSSSS

Anyways

I made a M/V today because my year literally had to ;-; and I was in almost every scene bc I got shoved in ;-;

Help

RMBR TO SHEESH

(stay healthy, eat everything stay hydrated)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

Ah.

School.

At least I got to wear the new outfit Hyunjin had bought me!

And you sure do look fine as hell 

"Stop that!" Felix tucked his hair behind his ear just to glare at Akuma, who sighed and immediately disappeared. "Hey, Felix!" Chan ran up behind me and rested his hand on my shoulder, and we both walked through together, just keeping up small talk. "Hey, Chan!" Jisung also ran up and rested his hand on my other shoulder, both of them looking like whole body guards. 

"Homeroom's starting soon, and I'm going to skip mine and come to yours!" Jisung did a happy little skip, and I shot a smile at him before staring ahead again. "Where's your locker again Felix?" Chan slapped my shoulder again and I pointed over to the one closest to our homeroom. "It's the green one- Oh fuck!" I shoved my bag onto Jisung who frowned slightly before he saw what was going on, and shoved my bag onto Chan, who was left clueless.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled as I touched my locker, which was covered in a sticky red substance, with slight chunks of anything unholy in it. It was even leaking from the inside of the locker. A high cackle from the Homeroom was louder than the angry stomps Jisung did as he marched over to the room. "You little- UGH!" Jisung lunged at Nayeon, who stepped back and hid behind Intak, who began laughing as well. 

"Oh my god! I didn't think it would leak out! AHA!" she walked over and stuck a finger in the liquid, which was thick and sticky, and wiped it on my shirt and I slapped her hand away. She scowled. "Why would you do this?" I stepped forward semi-calmly and poked her in her flat little chest. Actually she was curvy. But did it look like I cared?

"Because I can?" she shrugged and flipped me off and Intak soon came over to just gloat. "Lookin' pretty in red not gonna lie Felix," he stuck his whole hand in the substance and began wiping on this brand new outfit, completely covering the cropped sweater and ruining the tights, letting the liquid drip onto the boots, probably staining the material. "You little-!" I pressed my finger into Intak's chest as well, but he slapped it away in disgust.

"Ew, gay!" he also flipped me off and went to flirt with Nayeon, who was obviously using him for my man, but it still made me bubble up with rage. "Felix I'm so sorry," Jisung hugged me and Chan quickly came over and patted my head slightly while angrily texting someone. "I'm getting Hyunjin to come with a change of clothes so that you can be clean, and Jeongin will come with some cleaning supplies, okay? Felix, are you listening?" Chan clicked his fingers in front of my glazed over eyes, and I nodded. 

"It better be something cute..." Jisung mumbled and Chan smiled, "You'll see!" and he promptly walked away with all of my belongings. "Come, we'll sit down inside while we wait!" Jisung grabbed me and placed me inside. 

Yes.

Carried me inside.

Full ass picked me up while hugging me and placed me in a chair inside. "Hyunjin didn't even get to see you- Ah~ he's here now!" Jisung began giggling as he saw Hyunjin's worried face as he rushed inside with 2 shopping bags with clothes inside, and as soon as he caught sight of me he rushed over and held my face like the king he is. 

"Are you okay? Let's go to the bathroom!" Hyunjin dragged me up and I began to uncontrollably stutter as he pulled me down the hallway, earning us snide looks, and the occasional smirk of knowingness. 

"T-Together?" 

"We're both men Felix,"

"I- Okay..."

He pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door, then turned to me and began looking me up and down. "O-Oh wow," he took a step back and began taking deep breaths. The red liquid was just getting too sticky, but I didn't care, I took a bold step closer, "What's wrong?" 

"U-Uh nothing!" Hyunjin looked away then dropped the bags he had in his hands. "I didn't know what to bring so I brought a selection but some I realised were too big so I narrowed it down to that bag," he blurted out while pushing the bag with his foot over to me. "Okay!" I grinned and bent down to pick it up and Hyunjin audibly gulped. 

"Y-You get changed okay? I'll be right back!" Hyunjin looked me up and down one more time before running out of the room hastily. "Akuma!" 

I told you that was going to be a good idea! Look at his reaction!

"You're not a fucking cupid!"

I can be whatever I want to be imbecile human.

"Oh just pick me out an outfit will you!" 

Of course, I'm a fashion genius, I even influenced your decision with those clothes, a shame they got ruined...

I'll get payback

"Okay, weirdo,"

Shut up

I held my hand out and Akuma placed each piece of clothing in my hands carefully. I left and locked myself into a stall and changed into what seemed to be... Hyunjin's clothes?

They smelled exactly like him, like, almost addictingly similar. "They smell so good~" I practically moaned out and Akuma scoffed

That's why I chose them DUMBASS

"No need for the sass," I rolled my eyes and quickly stripped of my lothes and put on Hyunjin's, they were so comfy, so oversized, so... adorable for his taste, it was just everything and nothing at once. 

You simp

OK NEXT EP CAN YALL GUESS WHO'S BEING MURDERED???