~._.10._.~

TONOIGHT WILL BE THE NOIGHT THAT I WIL FAL FUR U

-Scarlet<33

Stalking Jeongyeon was pretty easy. She dipped into a bar, coming out an hour later completely tipsy and slushing her words around as she tripped and tumbled down the street, several people avoiding the stench of alcohol and her bitchy drunk personality. I refused to go into that bar, it was full of slutty women and men trying to get laid, and it looked like Jeongyeon failed.

"Nno one undershtanks me anygays, liky hoo ta fug WOLDN'T fug meh," she turned down an alley, and with the gloves and bat I had bought from a thrift store before beginning my stalking, I held her in a chokehold with the bat squeezed against her neck. "OH MA GO- HWAT THE FACK?!" she took her long nails and raked them down my arms, causing me to hiss in pain but not let go. "Yo fugging PSUCHO!" Jeongyeon had finally glimpsed my face, and I knew it was time to put the mask on, so I let her fall to the ground as I slipped it up over my distinct features.

Too drunk to get up, and not strong enough to crawl farther than a few metres away, Jeongyeon collapsed and turned onto her back like an overturned beetle. "P-Please!" the fear seemed to be bringing back coherent speech. "'P-Please!' get over yourself girl," I rolled my eyes as I proceeded to grab a shard from the bottle my mother had smashed on my back and stab her in the eyes. She screamed out in pain convulsing wildly, and in a wild attempt to escape, she raked her nails all over my legs, thankfully not drawing blood, but my DNA was now sufficiently in her nails. 

Blood streaming from her eyes, she flung around wildly, continuing to scream, but then Akuma finally decided to show up. 

Sorry, got held up

"First of all never do that again, second by what?!" I yelled as I put all of my weight on the bat, which was on her stomach, causing her to gasp wildly. 

Nunya business

"Someone got sassy," I said releasing her from my hold, she began to scream and convulse again, covering her mutilated and now dug-out eyes in pure pain. "PLEASE FUCK IT HURTS!" she screamed more and more, and I knew if I didn't kill her soon, I'd be very dead. 

Can we get rid of her now? She's getting loud

"What do you think I'm doing?!" I shift the shard around in my hand, then look at Akuma and have an idea struck me in the brain like how I struck the first girl in the skull but less fatal. (I'm so funny) "Hold this in place on her stomach," I handed the shard to Akuma, who in turn held it over her stomach, and I lined up the bat before bashing down onto it, blood spraying everywhere and her screech gurgling into nothingness. 

Jeongyeon had her eyes, well non-existent eyes, tightly shut and her violent gasping continued as Akuma shifted the shard up her body, this time the point sat on her neck. I shuffle my feet to make for a better position to slam down, and Akuma whistles.

You should totally bend over like that in front of Hyunjin.

"Shut the fuck up," I blushed then, just to speed up the process and get home, I slam down, and more blood sprayed everywhere, and she was dead. I grab the very cracked shard, which surprisingly wasn't shattered completely, and began sawing a  her fingers off, but that didn't seem to work. "Fuck what do we do?" I asked Akuma, who had just disappeared and reappeared. 

Here

"Are those...cutips? I was dumbfounded, "What am I gonna- Oh," I grabbed them out of those spindly little hands and began to work, and Akuma soon came back with "Hospital Grade Sanitizer" which meant he found it in a hospital supply cupboard, and I soaked the cutips in it, then began working on the underside of her nails, until I broke a ton of them off.

Well that kinda also solves the problem

"Oh shush," I quickly finished up the job and got up from the filthy ground.

  "Okay let's go," I drop all of the equipment and Akuma disappears as I sprint to a laundromat and shove my bloody clothes in before the attendant could come back off their break, also previously scouted out.

I then ran home after the entire, happy that she was out of the way, and absolutely ecstatic that Hyunjin and I would be spending an entire day at the high school retreat, organized by no one other than my own family. 

"Why are you out so late?" as soon as I walked through the doors I heard Theo's voice call out to me from the stairs. "Not anything that concerns you, Theo," I scowled at his name and ran past him up to my room, and heard his feet run behind me. "Look, I'm sorry that I let people bully you, and that I wasn't a very good older brother, but I'm sorry okay, can we start over?" he grabbed my hand and held it before I could lock the door behind me, and looked deeply into my eyes, but the only thing that met that desperate gaze was 2 cold orbs (HELP) who found that forgiving him was a little too hard.

"It's far too late for that now Theo," I wrenched his hand off mine and slammed the door behind me, sinking to the floor and breaking out in tears. I really do want to forgive him, but I just can't, I can't I can't. 

I need Hyunjin.

YALL I MADE MISTAKE AND FORGOT TO PUT SOMETHING SO IT'S EDITED NOW

HEHE I KNOW SOME OF YALL (you know who you are) REALLY LOVE THIS LIL BOOK (idk why) BUT I LOVE YOU ALL BECAUSE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1K AND I WOULD ECSTATIC IF WE MAKE IT LIKE BROOOO

I LOVE Y'ALL 

BYEEE