~._.16._.~

I'M DYINGGGG

MY THROAT HURTSSS

SOBBINGGGG 

RMBR TO SHEESH IG

(STAY HEALTHY (unlike me), EAT EVERYTHING, STAY HYDRATED)

I TRIED TO SOUND LIKE A CLOWN HORN JUST NOW AND BROKE INTO A COUGHING FIT HELP

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Akuma!"

I really am!

"Well I'm screwed-"

"Boys?!"

The principal cornered us with a concerned look, Intak cowering behind her. Chan moved in front of us to do all of the talking, covering me sufficiently. "Oh hello Mrs Hatchetson!" Chan said jovially and Mrs Hatchetson groaned. "Chan, you were always an honour student, why, why were all of you, in the south wing?" she pointed at each of us angrily, including Intak who obviously went and dobbed all of us in.

"U-Uh so Intak took Felix in there and we were looking for him-"

"That's not what Intak told me!" she shouted, drawing the attention of other students who began whispering to each other. "He's obviously lying!" I shouted out and shoved in front of Chan, who began shushing me. "You have no credibility in this case Felix for your previous infringements in this schools code, now will you kindly be quiet?"

Hyunjin frowned and dragged me back while pushing himself forward. "What did Intak say?" he asked and Ms Hatchetson pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. "He stated that you guys chased him in there, I'll let you off the hook because Intak has requested that, but one more and your done Felix, and Hyunjin, as a new student I'm disappointed, and Chan... " she gave Chan a look of disdain then walked off.

Intak quickly disappeared into the crowds and left the three to suffer. "Oof I think that was supposed to hurt but... " Chan turned to me with a downcast face. "She's just prejudiced!" Hyunjin exclaimed and I smiled. "It's alright it's just because Intak's mother is the one funding the school's new Cooking classroom!" I brushed it off with a smile and they sighed.

"Well we do have our next class together, so we can talk about it, but poor Hyunjin... " Hyunjin frowned at Chan's words and scoffed. "I can talk about it with... " he pulled his schedule out of his pocket and triumphantly exclaimed, "Jisung!"

"I'm sure your jealous of my pairing up~" Chan wrapped his arm around my shoulders and Hyunjin roughly shoved it off. "Oh come on stop playing around! Is no one going to talk about what actually happened in there?!" 

"I don't know what happened, it was scary," I shivered as believably I could and Hyunjin looked sad. "That was one of the most terrifying things I have ever experienced in the paranormal. EVER!" Chan threw his hands up in the air and Hyunjin stood back to avoid getting hit. "What do you mean?! Have you experienced spooky stuff before?!" I stepped forward, hope burning slightly i my chest, but immediately extinguished as he shook his head.

"What do we do? Just ignore whatever just happened?" Hyunjin grabbed my shoulder and I began to blush as he placed his head in the crook of my neck. "What are you on about? We analyse the situation responsibly, Intak was investigating the murders as well, and was blaming Felix... " Chan raised an eyebrow at me and I fidgeted a little.

"Why are you a suspect?"

I froze.

"I can't think of any reason," I cough out and Hyunjin nodded, tickling me lightly in the neck with his chin. "Felix would never do stuff so-" he shivered, "-horrifying!" 

I froze again as Chan nodded and sighed. "You're too innocent looking I admit, but your brain is a little odd... " Chan grinned and patted my shoulder. "Just kidding, but now we have to get serious, how about this Wednesday?" 

Hyunjin nodded but I was confused. "Wednesday? What's on Wednesday?" I tilted my head and Chan groaned, "I'm dying on Wednesday you idiot we're investigating on Wednesday!" 

"Oh."

"Why?"

"Oh my actual GOD-" Akuma suddenly appears behind him and I frown and shoo them away angrily, "-Felix are you a blunt butchers knife or something? We're investigating the murders that Intak accused you of to prove your innocence!"

"Ah."

Chan rolled his eyes and looked at the time. "I'm late because of you two, now I have to apologise to Ms Henricksson for being late!" Chan began walking off, glaring at anyone who stared, Hyunjin began to giggle. "He's so stupid," Hyunjin hugs my waist and I freeze, Akuma giving me a knowing look from a hidden corner.

Ah, I think you have a chance Felix!

"Shut up... "

"Huh?"

"Nothing!"

HA! Idiot

Hyunjin let go of me and smiled, "San invited me out after school, do you want to come?" 

I grinned and nodded, not caring that San was the campus bully, beating up endless people everytime they did something to his best friend. Honestly, I thought something was going on between them. 

"Okay!" I grew bold and hugged Hyunjin happily, his eyes widened as he hugged me back. "What's with this Lixie?" he asked as he let go of me and I smiled. "Nothing, can't two dudes hug each other casually?"

Hyunjin blushed and rubbed at his nape, "Ah, yeah."

Gay~

"I swear to god!" 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

"Okay..."

Taking L's bro

"Where are you getting this slang from?!"

"Felix are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes."

Filly chappy

Woosan fr gets more reads than Seongjoong ;-;

Maybe I should do a Woosan after this one is finished