Ch. 31: Witch Problems Hurt

As they left, one the other side of the town, there was a green haired witch getting hyped up.

"You can do it, Amelia, go tell her how you feel." Skara said.

"Yeah, you can do it." Cat said.

"Okay, okay, okay! I can do this! I can do this!" The tall witch said, pumping herself up.

After pumping herself up, Amelia took a step forward before she immediately turned around.

"I can't do this!" Amelia shouted in a panic.

She tried to run away but Skara and Cat grabbed her.

"No no no! You are NOT backing down this time!" Cat said to her.

"This has gone on long enough, Amelia. It's time to witch up and let it out." Skara said.

"But she's perfect, how do I do this!?" Amelia said.

"Just tell her!" Skara said as she and Cat began pushing her back.

Amelia slammed a foot down, causing vines wrap around her foot, then she repeated the action with the other foot. Anchoring herself to the ground!

"No! NO! I'm not doing it!" Amelia shouted, shaking her head.

Skara and Cat groaned from this, still trying to drag her along even if she rooted herself!

'Why is she so scared of this?!' They thought!

"Come on, it's not that hard!" Cat said, trying to pull her out.

"Coming from the two single girls!" Amelia said to them.

With a sigh, Skara used her bard magic and summoned a violin to her hand.

"Amelia, I want you to know, this will hurt me a lot more than it will hurt you." Skara said.

"What are you going to do use magic to boost my confidence? That won't work." Amelia said, shaking her head.

"Nope. Not that." She replied.

BONK!

Skara swung the violin, breaking it over Amelia's head and knocking her out as her magic canceled out and she slumped to the ground.

"Can't resist when you're out cold." Skara said, still holding the broken violin.

Cat looked VERY shocked from this as she looked towards Skara, wondering how she could just do that.....WITHOUT HER!

"Awww man, I wanted a shot." Cat said to Skara, pouting.

"Next time." Skara said, tossing her broken instrument away. "Come on, let's get her in her uniform and ready for practice... oh, I might've swung to hard, she's bleeding."

"I got it!" Cat quickly said, using a spell circle to heal Amelia's head. "Let's hope she doesn't find out about it."

"Yeah, that won't be good." Skara said, shaking her head. "Now let's get her ready for practice."

With their friend no longer bleeding, the two guided Amelia to the locker room to change for their sports practice.

By the time they were done, Cat slapped Amelia! awake!

"AHHH!" Amelia let out, looking to see she was in uniform and on the field as she looked around. "What happened!?"

"You tripped and hit your head." Skara said, lying to the tall witch. "Now get ready, Boscha's coming."

Amelia's ears drop and her face got red.

"I can't do it. I can't do it. I can't do it." Amelia whispered, repeating.