11. following

I woke up the next day and repeated the same routine. Just like the man im stalking. Same routine. Every.single.day.

This is why i like ash. He is more complicated then this and made me guess what he was going to do next.

I always hated the process of stalking the person we have on the hit lists. I usually try to aviod it as much as i can but i dont want to mess up the case and make them not pay us.

this man is just following the same. Its boring and predictable. He never even checks who is walking behind him one time or is he checking his surroundings thinking he is save all the time.

Today is the day i want to kill him. I will succeed and im so sure of it.

I have my favorite knife in my pocket resting agaisnt my thigh. I will give him a death he will feel. For the times that he left bruises on his wifes skin and for the sake of feeling the rush raising in my head.

The wife asked to make it quick yet painfull. My favorite weapon is a knife so its perfect. This case is boring yet perfect for my skills and my likings.

I walk through the office building's street and watch the people around me. To many. I can do a stab and run but the amount of people is to risky for my liking.

I walk to a allyway and remeber his smoke breaks he has here. Its perfect. Nobody is here and if there is someone its just his colleagues having a smoke with him.

Just 1 kr 3 people wont really be much of a hassle. I stand in the allyway and wait for the time to pass.

I wait for a few hours and hear a man coming towards me. Not my guy though.

I hide behind a dumpster and watch the persons silhouette slowley walking and taking everything in.

I know this silhouette and the hatred in my stomach starts to bubble up. Why is he here?

The spotter from ash his case.

I stand up and look at him with a death stare. "What the fuck are you doing here" i ask and he immediately goes into defense mode but stands up normal the moment he sees its me.

"I could ask you the same question" the spotter says and i look in disgusted at him.
"Its my fucking case, are you spotting for me again?" I ask annoyed ass fuck.

"Its my case what are you talking about" he says mad. Agh fuck. "It isnt this is my case, your case is ash" i say harsh and throw my hands in the air.

"Ash always goes in this area" he says and i look confused. No he doesnt. "My guy works here" i say and i point in the direction of the office building.

"Are you lying so that you can be with ash?!" He accuses me and the urge to punch the fuck out of him is big. "Be with ash?! I dont want to see him again. Ever" i say harsh snapping the words.

"Now go away because in 30 minutes my guy is here so i can kill him" i say wanting him gone.

"You better be speaking the truth" he says and i roll my eyes. He finally walks out the allyway and i follow him going away with my eyes.

A few minutes later a other person is coming. What the fuck is this allyway so popular for?

This time it isnt the spotter but neither is it my guy. I put my hand on the knife in my pocket fully prepared to catch whoever it is.

"Dont hurt me" the man voice says with his hands up in the air. Ash collin hart.

"What are you doing here" i wisper harsh. "I like this place" he says and shrugs his shoulders. "Get the fuck away" i say and he shakes his head.