14. shared

"Kiss me" ash says breaking the silence. I move my head away from his and bite my lip. "We shouldnt" i tell him. Even though i wish i knew how his lips tasted or how they felt agaisnt mine.

I take a step back making room between us. I cant help but stare at his face, at his warm brown eyes.

I like the depth they have to them and how they stare at me. I like the way they look when he is up to something and tries to show it.

He looks at me in full disappointment and lets his head fall back and looks back at me.
"Ive got a thing or two to admit" he says and tilts his head sideways.

The things he could admit can range from stealing candy from a kid or killing their father just because he felt like it and then burning their house down.

Those words coming from him could not mean any good and i hope it is something good for once. Every place he goes to bad things follow him.

"What do you want to admit?" I ask at him squinting my eyebrows. "Well... dont get mad" he says with a small smile.

I never saw him smile that way. Its always the grin he has that he shows me. The one that tells me to run away. But this one, its normal. Its real.

"I cant promise anything" i say shrugging my shoulders. "Mhm. Well the first thing isnt thaaaaat bad" he says dragging the worlds painfully slow making me wait for him to finally say them.

"i am in amsterdam for a few months and will probably be stuck here" he says. A thousend of questions pop into my head but i dont ask them.

"Seccond thing which you might get mad at. Because of the whole amsterdam thing and the gang tracking me and other fun stuff like that i cant book any hotel or any apartment for me to stay at" he says and looks at me with puppy eyes like i have to offer him something.

"Good luck sleeping outside" i say unbothered and he rolls his eyes. "This is the moment youre supposed to offer this apartment as a shared space for us" he says and i look around at the small show box sized apartment.

"First off all. there isnt anything in it for me. So what if you sleep on the street its not my problem. And seccond of all this shoebox of a apartment is way to small for the both of us" i say and lean agaisnt the wall thats not even 2 meters away from the kitchen.

"Well.. im dutch and basicly grew up here so i can give you the best experience you will ever have here in exchange of a shared apartment. I will even sleep on the small ass coutch" he says pointing to the coutch thats not even half his body size.

It would be funny to see him sleep on that coutch and suffer the insane back pains just because he is this desperate.

And now i know he is really dutch. Even though i knew him personally a while back i never knew that about him. Even the filles didnt mention it.

"Besides youre lonley ass fuck here and i know how to give you a good time" he says and winks at me. I roll my eyes at him.

Fuck it.

"Fine" i say and his eyes lit up "i can stay here?!" He asks excited like I've given him the best present ever.

"You do need to respect my boundaries and the coutch is all yours" i say and he jumps into my arms to give me a hug.

He never gave me a hug and neither i think he ever would. His arms are around my shoulder and holding me tight to him not planning on letting go.

He smells even stronger like cologne from up close. Its a husky send but i like it. His chest is tight agaisnt mine. I could feel his heart beat faint agaisnt mine.