16. Boundries

The night arrived and the moon shined through the crooked windows of the small apartment.

The night was still young but we were both to tired to keep going. We had some dinner at a small cafe and had a few beers but not to many.

My mind was still clear and i can still remeber the way his eyes look up to me. The way his hair soflty blew in the wind and the way his smile was soft on his face making it all the more perfect.

I still remeber the way back to the apartment we laughed about the most stupid jokes. We laughed about a random woman approaching us clearly drugged up accusing ash of stealing her husbands face.

We laughed like we didnt have a care in the world. Right now we dont have any care. We promised eachother it the same day i let myself go. Let myself me a person.

"I still dont know if i can trust you to not kill me" i said to him and he looked up to me with a amused smile. I knew he liked that i was so unsure about him. Thay he made me wonder.

"We can pinky promise on it?" He had suggested while taking a sip of his beer. "Youre so childish" i rolled my eyes at him.

"Just do it" he had said and put his hand out with his pinky sticking out. He looked me straight into my eyes in a way of saying that i can trust him. To let his eyes speak for him.

"Fine" i said taking his finger. "Pinky promise" we both said softly while we helt onto eachother a bit to long.

We arrived at the apartment and ash stumbles in clearly more intoxicated then me but not to bad. He takes of his shoes and lays down on the floor.

"Stand up" i laugh and take off my own shoes putting them next to his. "Its my new bed" ash laughs and looks at me.

"You have the coutch remeber?" I say and walk towards him. "Compared to the coutch i think that the ground feels better. You dont want to share the bed" he says and puts up a frown trying to create pitty. It didnt work.

"Come on stand up" i say putting my hands out so he can take them. He takes both my hands in his but doesnt pull himself up.

We just stay like this.

I laugh softly looking at his satisfied face. "Come onnnnn stand up" i nag to him and pull his arms. He finally stands up and smiles sheepishly at me.

"Aspen" he says "yeah?" I ask. He stares at me for a few to many secconds "you should show your real self more" he says and i look at him confused.

"What does that mean" i laugh at him. "The whole cold-cool guy is great too but i like the laughing guy thats standing in front of me right now" he says and i let out a quick breath.

I get what he is saying and deep down i wish i could be that person. I wish i could laugh without a care in the world. I would like to be a normal person and to have a normal life.

"Oh" i say speechless unsure what to say. He looks at my face studing the details.

"We should probably go sleep" i say and walk towards my suitcase to get some pj's. "Well... i have to admit something" he says and suffeles on his feet.

"What?" I ask immediately going into full defense putting up every wall that i took down. This cant mean something good.

"Calm down" ash says kinda nervous. "I just wanted to admit that i didnt bring any clothes" he says and i let a deep breath out calming myself down.

"Oh fuck, you dont?" I ask and he laughs at the change of my behavior. "I went to amsterdam as fast as i could forgetting my clothes" he says and looks towards the suitcase.