24. returned

The blood rushes through my head when i read the message on the screen flashing in front of me. I felt my whole soul leave and return back to me.

A wave of worry coated my existence and my train of thoughts slipped away. All i could think about is him.

The reason why my hands had started to shake and why i feel like i cant breath.

They got him.

The message from my boss flashed on my phone screen. They have him captured. They have him.

The Company has him. Not the people who tried to go agaisnt him. Which is both good and bad.

The good thing is i know the location. And the bad thing will be killing my own man. Man i will never lead myself.

This might fuck me up permanently but at this moment i dont care. They've got ash. They got him. I have to get him. I have too.

I rush through the doors of the office building . I walk as fast as i can ignoring everyone that wants to ask me something or talk to me.

All thats on my mind is ash. That stupid fucking guy. I stop at the last door of the hallway that felt way longer then normally. With every step i take i can feel my heart beating faster and faster.

I push the glass door open and my boss is on his phone leaning lazily in his office chair .

He sees me standing in the door opening and puts his hand up so he can finish talking.

I cant fucking wait for this man to finish his phonecall. I snatch his phone and immediately cancel the call.

"What the fuck aspen?" He says obviously pissed off. "I should ask you that question" i say cold and trying to collect myself a bit. I throw his phone on the ground and take a deep breath.

"Where is ash" i say harsh and my boss looks at me blank. "He is already getting what he deserves. You dont need to be there right now." he tells me and shrugs his shoulders.

I take one more deep breath and ask him again "where.is.ash" i say and he gives the same dumb awnser.

"Be very fucking carefull what you will say next because you can lose me and your life" i snap to him and he sits straight up.

He puts his hand on his forehead and straightens his wrinkles. "You cant just come here threatening me" he says and i raise my eyebrows. "Ill give you 3 awnsers if you still havent given the awnser i want you know what will happen. As of now you used 1 already be wise boss" i say without holding any emotions.

I used to be in charge of the torturing cases. When i was a trainee i was thought by the best in the whole field who did the most fucked up shit just for the heck of it.

My boss definitely knows he wont be so happy if he does fall into my hands. Maybe he shouldn't have brought me here in the first place. "Aspen i cant just let you mess this case up because your very obvious feelings for him" he says shoo ing me away with his hand.

"You used up two out of the three awsners" i anounce to him and i could see the fear growing into his eyes. He shifts on is chair and adjustes his tie around his neck.

"I cant tell you because you will mess up with the operation" he says and he gulps. I adjust my tie straight and the movement i made made him jump slightly.

"You've used three out of three chances. I'll give you one more because i like you" i say and put my hand in my pocket where my pocket knife is.

The familiar grip i have on it makes my mind clear. The thoughts of how i would kill him the less painful for his sake rushes through my mind.