| 01 |

Now playing:
Wet Dream by Wet Leg

☀︎

The three juniors come sprinting out of the school classroom, all laughing loudly. The youngest of the bunch, Jeongin, slips as they turn the corner. Felix giggles and helps him up before they continue to run.

"You bastards!" The older man curses, trying his best to catch up to them despite his old age. "This isn't funny! At all!"

Jisung bursts out laughing. He stops to face the man, who's still very far behind. "Teacher prank day, sir," he turns around, shrugging. "Should've seen it coming."

He starts to smile before beginning to run off again. Felix shakes his head while giggling, pushing open the big door. He holds it open for the other two, rushing them out of the door.

"Start the car, Seungmin!" Jeongin yells at the better student out of the three, who sits in the car laughing at the current state of his friends.

Jisung opens the passenger door, hopping inside the black Jeep. Felix jumps into the back, and Jeongin stumbles in behind him. They try and catch their breath as the gym teacher comes rushing out of the school building, screaming at the boys as they drive off.

"Jesus," Seungmin chuckles, turning out of the parking lot. He looks over to Jisung, "What did you guys do? The same as we did last year?" He asks, considering he was the one who came up with last years prank.

Jisung shakes his head, a huge smile spread across his face. "Better." He boasts, "Last year was nothing compared to this year."

Seungmin's eyes widen. "Do I even want to know?"

Felix nods eagerly. "You wouldn't believe it." He says, leaning up to the drivers seat. "Jisung printed out a bunch of pictures of the gym teachers.. leaked photos." He has to hold back a laugh. "And we put them all over the gym walls and bleachers."

"Man, you should have seen his face." Jeongin laughs loudly, still finding the whole thing hilarious. "We are totally going to get in trouble, but it was so worth it."

Jisung laughs. "We are, but he's gonna suffer more from it."

Seungmin laughs first, and the rest of them all chime in. Felix smiles widely, looking out at the bright green trees and the blue water as they pass by the beach. The wind blows his hair around and the music plays faintly in the background.

Summer.

Felix's absolute favorite season of the year. Summer brings so much for him and his friends, and he absolutely loves every moment of it. Felix doesn't really live until summer starts.

Sure- where he lives it's always like summer, the beaches of America, but it isn't the same. Summer brings a vibe. Summer makes you act a certain way, summer makes you feel things. Summer brings events, drama, and memories.

Jisung suddenly claps his hand. "Oh," he exclaims, taking his feet off of the dashboard and turning around to face Felix. "Felix." He points a finger. "Did your mom say yes to tonight's plans?"

Felix makes a face. "She did.." he says, "But only because Chan and his friends are going to go."

Jisung's face flushes a soft shade of pink. Jeongin makes a disgusted face, "Yuck. He's blushing." He says, causing Felix to start giggling.