| 17 |

Now playing:
Wild Heart by Bleachers

☀︎

Felix just sits there.

He doesn't know how to feel. He doesn't know what to think. He can't even grasp reality right now as he sits there in silence, zoned out with a million thoughts running through his mind.

He likes him. He has fallen for Hwang Hyunjin, his brothers best friend and his childhood nuisance. He has fallen for the comfortable feeling, for the cheeky laugh, for the eye smiles.

It kind of all makes sense now to him. How he always found himself gravitating towards the older, how he was all smiles around him, how he would make Felix feel better when he got played. It felt like nobody else was Hyunjin, nobody could compare.

And it's been this way since middle school. Felix only realized he liked guys because he found himself getting butterflies when Hyunjin brushed passed him.

He needs help.

He stands up suddenly, but nobody really notices or cares. He looks down to the couple sat next to him who look at him curiously. He motions his head away, "I need to talk. Right now." He says.

Seungmin furrows his brows, looking to Jeongin for help. He just nods and looks back to Felix. "Okay, where do you want to go?" He asks, standing up. He takes Felix's hand, "Are you okay?"

Felix shakes his head. "I don't know." He whispers. "I just realized something and I really don't know how I feel about it.. I feel like I might puke and all but—" he starts rambling.

"Hey, Hey." Jeongin takes his other hand, looking at him worriedly. "It's okay, calm down. Let's go talk about it." He says softly.

He looks to Seungmin briefly, eyes full of worry and confusion. The male just shrugs, beginning to walk with Felix.

Felix's heart is racing. He walks hastily over to a quieter section of the beach, the dock. He steps up on the wood and turns back to look at the boys. "Guys." He says.

Seungmin looks around to see if anybody is there, before turning back to Felix. "Yeah?" He asks softly.

Felix inhales a deep breath, trying to calm down. "This is going to sound crazy but I really need you to just bare with me." He takes their hands, only making them worry more.

"Okay.." Jeongin says.

"Are you... drunk.. or something?" Seungmin asks gently.

Felix shakes his head eagerly. "I wish I was. This would be so much easier if I was." He says. "But I just.. had like the biggest realization and it absolutely is terrible."

"Terrible?"

Felix tilts his head. "Okay maybe not terrible, but it can get me in trouble—"

"Felix." Seungmin says, putting a hand on the males cheek. "Calm down. Just breathe, it's okay." He says, nodding. "Now.. what is wrong? What's up?"

"I think I like somebody." Felix says, just blurting it out. "Like.. really like somebody. Badly."

Jeongin gasps. "Oh.. like.."