| 23 |

Now playing:
Good For Now (feat. Lucky Daye) by Chiiild

☀︎

Felix let's out a yawn as he stretches his body, waking up from the best sleep of his life. This bed is the most comfortable bed. The sheets are silky, the blankets are weighted, they aren't too hot or too cold, and the pillows are fluffed.

He is aware this isn't his bed. He feels himself wake up more when he remembers who's bed it is. The owner of the bed is also in it, and he reaches over a hand to feel for him.

He freezes. He opens his eyes and sits up, looking over to the right side of the bed. He is met with a sad sight— nobody, making his stomach drop. He frowns.

Where's the beautiful man at?

He clicks his tongue, trying not to smile at his own thought. He moves the blanket off of his body, and swings his legs off the bed and lets them hang as he debates his options. He should freshen up, but it's not really his house— and he doesn't have anything.

He just shrugs it off. He stands up and stretches one more time before he starts to make his way out of the bedroom, on his way to go find Hyunjin. He has a lot on his mind.

Hyunjin hums as he flips the piece of French toast, stopping for a second when he hears footsteps. He turns around, being met with a sleepy Felix. He can't help but smile.

The younger comes tromping down the hall, rubbing his eyes. The clothes Hyunjin gave him are big, so his hoodie swallows him whole and the sweats drag on the floor. Hyunjin giggles, turning back to the stove.

Felix grumbles. "What are you doing?" He asks, a rough morning voice as he approaches Hyunjin.

He leans his head on Hyunjin's shoulder, watching the older plate the breakfast. Hyunjin just giggles at Felix's behavior. "You just woke up?" He asks, turning the stove off.

"Take a wild guess." The younger grumbles, no longer interested in the toast and walking away. He walks to the counter and takes a seat on the bar stool.

Hyunjin scoffs, chuckling. "Did you sleep well?"

"Best sleep of my life."

Hyunjin hums, handing the younger a plate of French toast and fresh fruit. "Then why are you so groggy?" He asks, heading to the fridge to grab him some milk.

He ignores Hyunjin's question, drooling over the French toast. He watches as Hyunjin hands him a glass of milk, then sips his own cup of coffee. He furrows his brows. "I don't get coffee?" He asks.

He doesn't even want it, if he's being honest.

Hyunjin shakes his head. "No coffee." He says, making his own plate. "You don't like coffee. Or at least my kind." He turns around, placing his own plate down to eat.

"How did you know that?" Felix asks.

Hyunjin looks up at him, giving him a weird look. "Because I know you?" He asks. "I always knew that, remembered since I was young."

Felix smiles softly. He tries to hold it back, but he can't. He can't believe Hyunjin remembered something so small like that. It makes him wonder what else Hyunjin knows about him.