| 09 |

Now playing:
A Kiss by THE DRIVER ERA

☀︎

The music echoes as they pull into the parking lot.

It's getting dark outside, and there are barely any parking spots left. They are also thirty minutes late, because they wanted to grab food before going, just in case there wasn't any good food provided.

Felix parks the car, letting out a little squeal that causes the boys to chuckle. "I'm so excited." He says.

"Me too." Jeongin giggles, unbuckling his seatbelt. "Lets head inside guys, I'm getting impatient."

The four juniors get out of the car, all in a different mood. Jisung is nervous, because Minho told him to meet him at the front. Jeongin and Seungmin are both excited, and Felix is just happy to be there.

Jeongin heads over and takes Seungmin's hand, causing the older to smile at his boyfriend.

Jisung walks with unsteady steps, looking for Minho. He is seriously nervous. He has had the biggest crush on Minho for years now, and tonight is finally his chance. He exhales a breath, that Felix catches.

He turns his head to look at the nervous Jisung, smiling at him. He walks closer and interlocks their arms, whispering in his ear. "Stop it, I'm sure everything will be fine."

Jisung sighs. "I don't know." He whines. "I'm so nervous."

"Don't be." Felix says. "It will be okay, you'll have fun." He tightens his grip on Jisung's arm, giving him a supportive smile.

"Oh my god," Jisung suddenly stops, turning to Felix. His eyes are wide. "He's right here. And literally has a corsage and boutonnière." Jisung says with pink cheeks.

Felix smiles widely. "Then you better go."

Jisung smiles widely before turning back around, continuing to walk forward. Jeongin and Seungmin are already long gone, inside the event and probably dancing already.

Jisung's eyes meet Minho's, and Minho smiles softly when he sees Jisung. Jisung takes a few more steps towards Minho, before stopping in-front of him. Felix slips away, but Jisung doesn't notice.

"Hey." Minho says, looking over Jisung's outfit.

"Hi." Jisung says softly.

"You look really good." Minho smiles, before offering Jisung the corsage. "And this is for you, my lovely date."

Jisung smiles at the beautiful white rose, taking it with careful hands. "Wow, It's beautiful." He says, smiling even wider. His pink cheeks are so hard to hide now, and Minho can only smile at them.

Felix enters the big room, a huge smile on his face. The music echoes throughout the entire room, and there are people everywhere. Laughing, dancing, and just standing around talking. The whole room is lively.

He looks around the room for anybody he might kmow, and spots Chan and his girlfriend. He heads over to them, and she smiles when she sees him approaching.

"Felix!" She says, leaning in for a hug.

Chan turns around at her words, smiling at his little brother. "You're here, finally." He says. "I've been waiting for you, I was starting to think you weren't gonna come."