| 30 |

Now playing:
touch tank by quinnie

☀︎

Felix pulls Hyunjin in suddenly, and goes on his tiptoes to kiss him.

The older's hands find their way to Felix's face quickly. He doesn't want to touch his body yet, because he has no clue what Felix actually wants him to do just yet.

Felix doesn't really know what he's doing. He kisses the older passionately, and it's stimulating, but it's also nerve racking. He doesn't know how to start this, he doesn't know what to do. He's never done this.

The older pulls away and takes Felix's hands. He pulls him away from the door and closes it, before leaning Felix against the door again, just on a different side. He stops for a quick second, taking off his shoes, before going back to Felix.

Hyunjin lifts Felix's hands up to his mouth, kissing them. He knows Felix is nervous, he can tell. The action calms the younger's nerves down some, slowing his heart rate.

Hyunjin gives Felix a little smile, before leaning down to kiss him again. Felix let's out a little moan, making Hyunjin pause.

Felix pulls away. "Don't do that." He frowns.

"I can't help it." The older smiles. "I need to hear more of those."

He kisses him again, and gets the same muffled noise, but he doesn't stop. Felix moves Hyunjin's hands to hold his waist, and Hyunjin carefully follows through.

He doesn't know how to touch the younger. He wants to be gentle, but even then it's nerve-racking. This all is, to be honest.

Felix stands up straight, starting to walk forward. Hyunjin walks backwards until he hits the bed. He pulls away from the kiss, looking down at the younger with fond eyes.

He breaths softly as his hands reach up to Felix's shoulders, sliding the jacket off. Felix sucks in a shaky breath. They smile, before starting to touch each other again.

Felix puts a hand on Hyunjin's chest, going on his tiptoes to kiss him briefly.

He gives him a little push and Hyunjin hits the bed, sitting down on it. Felix looks down at him. The older pauses and takes Felix's hands again and looks up at him as the younger stands in front of him.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks, softly.

The younger swallows, before nodding. "I think so." He says.

Hyunjin gives him a half smile. "Okay." He says, pulling the younger in.

He sits the younger in his lap, so Felix is straddling him. He moves the hair out of his face, and cups his face afterwards. "Just tell me to stop, and I will. Okay?" He asks softly.

The younger nods slowly. His stomach is in havoc and his chest is rising and falling quickly. He doesn't know exactly how they got to this point, but he is prepared to thank his past self.

Hyunjin leans in, pecking his lips. He does it once more, before kissing him with tongue. It's slow and steady, and it's comfortable. It's everything Felix needs in the moment.

He pulls away and kisses Felix's jaw, down to his neck. The younger moves his head a little, to give the older more access.

The sweet sounds that Hyunjin begged to hear more of start to resurface. Felix bites his lip to hold himself back, but the open mouthed kisses are too much to handle.