| 07 |

Now playing:
Best Friend by Conan Gray

☀︎

seungmin
I'm at the front

Felix reads his message, before typing back an OK and putting his phone in his back pocket.

School ended ten minutes ago. Felix had to take a bathroom break before leaving, so the rest of the guys went ahead to get the car. Felix walks down the empty halls, heading towards the front entrance.

He pushes the heavy door open, seeing Seungmin's Jeep sitting there waiting for him. It's a bit colder today, so the windows aren't rolled down or anything like that.

He rushes over to it and opens it up, smiling at everybody. "Sorry I took long." He says, climbing in and sitting next to Jisung.

"It's alright." Jisung smiles at him, taking his backpack and putting it down on the car floor.

"Alright." Seungmin says, putting the Jeep in drive and beginning to make his way out of the parking lot. "Are we going straight to the mall or stopping by somebody's house first?" He asks, pulling out of the parking lot.

Felix looks to Jisung, shrugging. "I don't have to go home."

Jisung nods. "Me neither." He looks to Jeongin, who sits in the front next to Seungmin.

Jeongin shakes his head.

Seungmin hums. "Alright."

☀︎

"Did anyone bring any sunnies by chance?" Jeongin asks, digging through his school bag. He looks up to Seungmin. "I forgot mine at home." He says, a frown on his face.

Seungmin frowns at his expression, and opens the center console, pulling out the pair of sunnies he had inside. "Here." He says, handing them to him, before he unbuckles his seatbelt. He doesn't want to see Jeongin sad, but isn't going to say that.

Jeongin smiles, putting the sunnies on his face and getting out of the car with Seungmin. Jisung, who watched the whole interaction, starts to giggle to himself.

"Seungmin is such a mom." Jisung says, stepping out of the car.

Felix nods, smiling. "Right?" He says, closing the car door.

The boys walk around the side of the car, heading to the mall entrance. Jeongin giggles at the boys jokes, and Jisung nudges him. "And Jeongin is like the dad." He says.

Jeongin shakes his head. "I don't see it." He smiles.

"It's true." Jisung says. "It's like having a mom and dad, I'm saying."

"Oh my god." Seungmin giggles.

"He's not wrong." Felix says, skipping over to Seungmin's side. He interlocks their arms. "You guys are like our parents. You are the mom of the group anyway, and Jeongin just acts like a fun dad."

Jeongin just giggles again. Seungmin smiles at him, before just shaking his head. He steps ahead and opens the door, joking around. "Alright then. After you- my babies."