| 20 |

Now playing:
Bags by Clairo

☀︎

"Then we're done." Felix says.

He doesn't listen to his father words, he just walks out of the house. He slams the door in his fathers face. He walks with confidence, speeding up a little bit with every step.

However, it slowly begins to crumble more and more with each step. His stomach is still dropped, his hands are shaking, and his breath isn't steady at all right now. He doesn't let that stop him though.

He pulls out his keys with his shaky hands and starts to fondle with them, trying to unlock his car. It clicks and he doesn't waste a second getting in it. He just sits there, before he breaks.

He cries like a baby, slamming the steering wheel over and over. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know where to go. He takes his phone out from his pocket, eyes blurred from the tears.

He goes into the group chat with his closest friends, typing fast. Tears fall on the phone, making it harder to type for him. He needs help from one of them. Any of them. He really needs them at this current moment.

lix
i need to syay thr night at
somebpdys plaxe
pls
it's an emerhevy

He doesn't try and correct his words. He puts his phone down on his leg and bites his lip, trying to hold back his sobs. He feels like he's about to start hyperventilating.

What is he going to do?

If he has nowhere to go, what is he going to do? He can't go back home and face his father, much less expect to sleep in that home. Even if his father forgave him, he would feel so uncomfortable and out of place.

He feels his phone vibrate on his thigh, and he looks down to read the message.

jeongin
can't. i'm working tonight

Fuck.

Seungmin
I can't either
My moms want us all to have
dinner together
Sorry

Felix curses to himself, again. He turns on his car and begins to drive away from the house, just wanting to get far away from the place. Jisung, his only other option, isn't answering the phone.

He just drives away in the dark. He doesn't know what to do now. He has no other options that pop into his mind, and there is no way in hell he is going back home.

He starts to silently sob again. What has he done? What is he going to do? He has no where to go, nothing to eat, and no money. He's also low on gas too. Great.

He just sighs. He only has one more option in the back of his mind, Hyunjin. He doesn't know what he is going to say, so he isn't even going to text him before.

He drives in the pitch black, eyes blurry. He knows it's dangerous but he literally can't help it. He pulls into Hyunjin's neighborhood, remembering the way there like it's the way to his own house.

He pulls up to the curb and shuts the car off. He looks at Hyunjin's house, sucking in a breath. He waits a few seconds until he calms down, before he decides to pull out his phone and text Hyunjin.

☀︎

blondie
i need you. come outside

Hyunjin furrows his brows at the text. He's currently eating dinner alone right now, because none of his family members are home. His mom is working nights, while his dad is also doing the same.

He takes one last bite of his ramen and sets his fork down, beginning to rush to the front door. It's like an impulse reaction, needing to get to Felix and help him immediately.

But what could Felix want?

It's really late at night. He usually doesn't text Hyunjin so late, considering he goes to bed early. He feels his heartbeat slowly speeding up. There's so many things that come to mind. Is he okay? What's wrong? Is he hurt?

He opens the door quickly, flicking the porch light on and sliding on his sandals before stepping out on to the porch. He looks out to the street, seeing Felix's car. He steps out more, and he sees Felix open his car door.

He watches as the younger gets out of the car, wiping his face. Hyunjin's stomach drops. Is he crying? He knows Felix has faced a lot lately, with everything going around, but he didn't think the younger would care. He's strong. He usually doesn't let these things being him down.

Felix quickly makes his way up and onto the path, slowling down when he is only a few feet from Hyunjin. He's still a few steps away in the dark, but Hyunjin can see all of him now. He has wet tears on his face, and his eyes are puffy and red.

Felix can see it in the older's eyes, Hyunjin is very concerned.

The older clears his throat and speaks up softly, hoping Felix wouldn't start crying again. "Are you okay, blondie? Why are you crying?" He asks, taking a step forward to reach Felix.

He feels like a magnet. He is getting pulled in and wants to attach to Felix and calm him down. But, he knows he can't do that.

He can't reach out like that, it might startle Felix and he really doesn't want that. He doesn't know what happened to him and he doesn't want to trigger Felix or anything like that.

Felix stays silent, but his eyes start to fill with tears again. He just starts crying, and begins to run towards Hyunjin.

He wraps his arms around Hyunjin and hugs him tightly, crying into his chest. Hyunjin is taken aback by the sudden action, but nonetheless he carefully wraps his arms around Felix, rubbing his back.

"Hey," He says softly, almost whispering. "It's okay, it's okay." He reaches his hand up and puts it on the back of Felix's head, holding him tightly.

Felix pulls away, looking up at Hyunjin. Hyunjin cups his face and wipes his tears. "Felix, blondie... What happened?"