| 28 |

Now playing:
Daylight by Taylor Swift

☀︎

"Blue?" His mom asks, flabbergasted.

"It's not supposed to be blue?" Chan asks, popping a grape into his mouth. He looks to Felix.

Felix just giggles.

"God no." She exclaims, shaking her head. She cringes, "Oh my god, I can't even believe you told me that." She cries, starting to walk out of the kitchen.

"I think it's the food dye." Felix nods.

Chan clicks his tongue. "Of course."

"I would hope that's the reason." Felix gives him a dirty look, his eyes flicking up and down.

Chan lunges at him. "Hey!"

Felix flinches. He puts his hands up in his face, defending himself. His mom comes back into the kitchen with a glare, "Chan, don't hit your brother! I thought I was done yelling this at you when you turned ten!"

"I'm not hitting him!" Chan says, putting his arms up.

"Yeah whatever." She says. "Now go deal with your blue pee problem, and while your at it— get ready for your sleepover or whatever." She points to the exit, shaking her head.

He groans. "I have time." He says, walking out of the kitchen. He turns to them, walking backwards. "Plus she likes me however I may look." He says proudly, smiling.

"Not if I told her your pee is blue." Felix yells.

Chan enters the hall, but you can still hear his voice. "Her's probably is too!"

Felix chuckles. He's probably right, considering they went to the party together and drank the same drinks. He looks back to his mom, who just shakes her head.

"He thinks I don't know that he drinks." She mutters, looking to Felix. "It's unbelievable. All of his friends do." She pauses. "Well, except Hyunjin. I've never heard anything about that."

Felix smiles. He bites his lip. He's about to agree with her, before his phone vibrates. He takes it out of his pocket and reads the contact name, before pausing.

"Who?" His mom asks, motioning her head to the phone.

Felix looks up at her. "My friends."

She hums. "Are you going to answer?"

He sighs. "I don't know. Should I?"

"I think you should." She says. "You're feeling better now, and you can speak without emotions getting in the way. Plus, you need to make up with them. Who else are you going to tell your Hyunjin drama to?" She teases.

Felix chuckles. "I guess." He says. "But what about you? You are better."

She tuts. "Felix, I'm forty, and I'm your mother. I don't need to hear how Hyunjin attracts you."

He sighs. "I'll text them. Okay?"

She nods, picking up her glass of water. "Good. Let me know how it goes, because that's what I need to hear. Okay honey?"