| 03 |

Now playing:
Home Movies by Beach Weather

☀︎

"Okay but we need to talk about the elephant in the room." Jeongin turns around, looking directly at Felix with a little smile. "Yesterday night? You? Hyunjin? The kiss?"

Felix clicks his tongue, sighing. "Do we have to?"

"We absolutely do." Jisung chimes in. He pulls out the chair, sitting down at the table in smoothie shop they are at right now.

Felix takes a seat as well. "Why do we have to talk about it?" He asks. "It was already awkward enough taking about it with my brother yesterday, and my mother when she overheard us."

"Wait," Seungmin sets his cupcake down. "Chan asked you about it?" He crosses his arms and leans on them.

"Mhm." Felix nods, sipping his smoothie. "He pulled me aside in the morning when I went down for snack, and asked me about it. It was his best friend that he.. watched me kiss, so I should've expected it."

"What did he say?" Jeongin asks.

"He just asked me if I felt okay." He shrugs. "I'm guessing he thought it was uncomfortable."

"You're guessing.. he thought?" Jisung pipes up. "Does that mean it wasn't uncomfortable for you?" He asks, clearly reaching but still not wrong.

Felix shakes his head. "It was still awkward."

"But it wasn't uncomfortable." Seungmin says, smiling. "Does that mean you liked it?"

"Stop reaching!" Felix groans, giggling. "It was just.. a kiss." He can't hide the blush on his cheeks, and Jeongin notices.

"It couldn't have been just a kiss." Jeongin says, reaching out to hold Felix's hand. "Felix, babe, you were blushing like crazy afterwards." He leans in more. "And not to mention but I'll mention it anyway, your blushing now."

"He is!" Jisung says loudly.

Felix shushes him. "I am not! And that doesn't mean anything." Felix shakes his head, taking his hand away from Jeongin's hands. "I was blushing like anybody else would when someone kisses you."

"I don't blush when Jeongin kisses me." Seungmin points out, earning a slap from Jeongin.

"That's..." Jisung starts. "Sad. Lowkey."

"What's sad?" A voice suddenly sounds, and yet again Chan and his friends are surrounding Felix.

"Oh come on." Felix groans, falling back in his chair.

"Why are you guys literally everywhere?" Seungmin giggles.

Chan let's out a laugh, taking a seat next to Seungmin, who's next to Jeongin. "Sometimes when I, or we are bored, and I don't know where to go, I check Felix's location and go there."

"Seriously?" Felix sits back up.

Chan shakes his head. "No." He says, "But I did it once."

"I wouldn't be surprised." Jeongin says.

Minho takes a seat next to Jisung, who is sitting next to Felix. On the other side of Felix, Hyunjin takes a seat. Changbin sits in the chair next to Jeongin.