| 04 |

Now playing:
Cinema by Harry Styles

☀︎

Felix dances around his kitchen to the song that blasts in his AirPods. His oversized shirt and sweatpants bounce around with him, dancing just as much as he is.

He's in such a good mood. Today was a fun day. He got smoothies, he fixed the awkwardness he had with Hyunjin, and he bought some new clothes for summer at the mall.

The music stops playing, and his phone starts ringing. He answers it out of breath, setting his phone up on the counter. It's a FaceTime call between him and his three friends.

"Hey." He says, happily.

"Hey, what are doing right now?" Jeongin asks, pouring himself a bowl of cereal as he wears his comfortable pink hoodie.

"Dancing in the kitchen." Felix answers as he giggles.

"Really?" Jisung asks, the toothpaste in his mouth making it hard to hear what exactly he is saying.

"You home alone?" Seungmin asks, putting a Cheeto puff in his mouth. "I am."

Felix nods. "Yeah I am." He picks up his phone and heads to the other side of the kitchen, reaching into the cabinet to grab chips. He finds himself hungry after hearing them both crunching. "Chan is at his girlfriends house."

"Awww, that's so goals." Jeongin says.

Seungmin makes a face, throwing his arms up. Felix giggles at the conversation between the couple. "Oh my god. Sometimes I forget you guys are dating."

"Me too." Seungmin mumbles groggily.

Jeongin scoffs. "That's it. I'm coming over." He says, finishing his cereal. He picks up his phone and looks into it seriously. "Expect to see me running down the street any minute now." He says, before he hangs up.

Felix giggles. Jisung just rolls his eyes, spitting out the toothpaste. "Couples, I tell you." He washes his mouth out with water. "They've been bickering so much. They added me to stop it, then I added you because couldn't handle it."

"Why did you drag me into it?" Felix whines, laughing a little bit. He opens a bag of chips and looks to the screen. "Wait but is he actually coming?"

Seungmin sits up, grabbing his phone. "I hope not, he gets mean-" he pauses. "Oh shit there he is." He says.

Felix burst out laughing. "No way."

Seungmin giggles. "I'm serious." He takes his phone and flips the camera around, showing the street view. "Look." He says, pointing to a bright pink dot that keeps getting bigger.

"Oh god." Jisung shutters.

Seungmin flips his camera around, his face shocked. "Guys I think I gotta go." He chuckles, before hanging up the phone.

Felix only laughs. "They're weird."

Jisung nods. "They literally texted me to tell me that they wanted to ask you about the whole Hyunjin thing today, and now here they are having some weird.. I don't even know."