| 18 |

Now playing:
Little Freak by Harry Styles

☀︎

Felix let's out a yawn, stretching his body out as he wakes up. He got to bed late last night. He is a little tired, but not enough to go back to sleep. He has things to do anyway.

He crawls out of bed, beginning to walk into his bathroom. He freezes. Does he really have anything to do today?

He shrugs. Even if he doesn't, it's nice to wake up early and be ready for the day. He opens the bathroom door and flicks the light on, ready to wash his face and get dressed.

He puts on basic clothing, a t-shirt and shorts. He loves getting ready in the morning. He sometimes finds himself getting excited to do his skincare the night before.

He hums to himself as he goes down the stairs. He is greeted with a drowsy Chan.

"Goodmorning." Felix says, eyeing him up and down. He isn't even dressed, he's still in his plaid pajama bottoms with no shirt on.

"Morning." Chan mutters, leaving the kitchen.

Felix gives him a weird look as he walks off, before he just shrugs. He makes himself a quick breakfast, and drinks some water before he is already making his way back upstairs.

He picks up his phone, looking at his texts and notifications from social media apps. He clicks on the text he has from his group chat, sent by Seungmin a couple minutes ago.

seungmin
Do you guys want to get coffee today 🤨

Felix clicks his tongue.

lix
of course
but can u pick me up

He swipes out of the app and goes to Instagram, already knowing Seungmin is going to say yes to his question. He honestly doesn't even care what time it is, since he already is ready.

He scrolls on his feed, but pauses when a certain account comes up. He stares at the next photo posted, a picture of Hyunjin by the beach with other poeple. It's not a photo on his own account, because Hyunjin doesn't post, it's a photo of him that Chan's girlfriend posted.

Felix isn't even looking at the other people, he's only looking at Hyunjin's wide smile. He finds himself smiling at the photo, the fluttery feeling washing over his body.

He really does like Hyunjin.

His phone vibrates, and a message pops up at the top of his screen. He is brought back to reality unfortunately. He clicks on the message and types back an answer.

seungmin
Ok

jisung
r u otw

seungmin
Will be in a few
Be ready by noon

lix
okay

☀︎

"Bye." Felix says to Chan, earning a 'bye' back.

He opens the front door and steps out, closing it behind him. He runs out to Seungmin's Jeep, smiling at all his friends who greet him with wide smiles as well.