| 25 |

Now playing:
Go Flex by Post Malone

☀︎

"The second movie is the best." His dad says.

"No way." Felix giggles. "I loved the third movie so much more." He says, as they debate on which one of the Toy Story movies are the best.

"You're wrong." His dad shakes his head.

"I am n—" Felix starts, but is cut off by the door bell ringing.

He turns to his dad with a brow raised, earning a shrug back. They both aren't expecting anybody today. Felix gets up and walks to the door, unlocking it and opening it.

The three juniors step into the house, smiling. Felix is shocked by their arrival. He hasn't heard anything from any of them since yesterday night. In fact, that's the reason why he wasn't texting them.

There is so much he wants to tell them, but he can't. He doesn't want too. They weren't there for him when he needed them, and it makes him mad. He might be overreacting, but he doesn't care.

"Hi Lixie." Jisung says, stepping in for a hug.

Felix steps back. He doesn't let Jisung hug him, and it makes the boy pause. He gives Felix a look with furrowed brows, before backing up. Felix remains in shock, questioning why the hell they are here.

Jeongin swallows harshly, watching the interaction. He gets this gut feelings "Um." He starts, looking to Jisung.

"Why are you guys here?" Felix asks, suddenly.

"What—" Seungmin starts, looking between Felix and the other two. They only shrug at him. He looks to Felix again. "Wh— what do you mean? What's wrong?"

His dad lets out a breath, standing up. He looks to the group of boys and motions to the back patio. "I'm gonna go outside, if you need me." He says. "I have to— water."

Jisung smiles. "Hi mister, and okay." He turns back to Felix. "You didn't tell us your dad was back home."

"I didn't tell you a lot of things." Felix says, as his dad slips out the back door. He crosses his arms. He doesn't want to be around them right now, he's only working himself up more.

"What's wrong, Felix?" Jeongin asks, stepping closer to the blond.

"What's wrong?" He repeats, as if it's obvious. "I don't know.. maybe I just—"

"Ohh." Jisung suddenly claps, smiling. He turns back to the other boys, turning away from a perplexed Felix. "He's mad because we didn't have a sleepover that night. Remember?"

"A sleepover?!" Felix scoffs.

Jisung stops. "Oh, was it not that?"

Felix chuckles, in disbelief. "I'm mad because of that night, but not because of a sleepover?" He tilts his head. "Is that really what you think? I just wanted to have a sleepover? When I was texting you?"

"We're.. sorry?" Seungmin asks, completely confused. "I'm.. I don't mean to sound ignorant, but what is the problem?"

"Oh, my god." Felix says. "I needed you guys that night. I was literally helpless, thank god for who saved me, and you guys though I just wanted to have a sleepover?"