| 15 |

Now playing:
Mr. Ranger by Kid Cudi

☀︎

"It sucked." Seungmin frowns in the camera.

"Seriously?" Felix, the one who asked how the younger's trip went, replies. "I thought the beaches were better up there."

"They aren't." Seungmin emphasizes. "At all."

"Guys I'm back." Jisung says, stepping inside his bedroom. He picks up his phone and moves it to his desk, using a lamp to set it up. "What did I miss?" He asks, opening his drawer.

Felix puts the rest of his cookie in his mouth. He uses his pillow to prop his phone up. "I just asked Seungmin how his little family trip went." He says, mouth full of food.

"Oh." Jisung says, brushing his hair.

"You changed?" Seungmin leans down to get a better view of Jisung's outfit, before going back to applying Aloe vera gel to his sunburn. "Are you going somewhere?"

Jisung chuckles. "Yeah?" He says like it's obvious.

Felix furrows his brows. "Where are you going?"

Jisung freezes, putting his hairbrush down. His jaw drops as he stares at his phone. He looks between the phone and his reflection. "I didn't tell you?!" He asks.

Felix shakes his head. Seungmin stops what he's doing and looks down to the phone. "Tell us what?"

"There's no way I didn't tell you." Jisung says, giving the two boys and unsure look. He swears he told them, because it was such a big thing. "I have a date?"

Felix's mouth opens wide, jaw dropped. Seungmin's eyebrows raise. "What?!" He exclaims.

"Okay guys, I found my beads." Jeongin suddenly pops back in the picture, after being gone for twenty minutes, holding a large plastic tub. He rummages through it like a kid.

"I think they're a little mixed up, but we can still make pretty bracelets—" He stops talking when he sees the look on everyone's face. He furrows his brows. "What? What did I miss?"

"Jisung has a date." Felix says.

Jeongin tilts his head. "What? With who?"

"Who do you think, Dipshit?" Seungmin asks.

"Actually?" Felix asks, sitting up straight. "Is it really who we think it is?" He looks down to Jisung's square, looking for a reaction.

He gets one, an obvious one. Jisung starts to blush, looking away from the phone. "Maybe." He mutters. "The first person who came to your mind is probably who it is."

"No way!" Jeongin says, excited for his best friend.

"Wait, oh my god." Seungmin says, putting the gel down and flicking the bathroom light off as he leaves the room. "This is so sudden. You're going .. like today?" He looks down to his phone.

Jisung nods.

"Oh fuck." Jeongin says. "What do we do?"