| 29 |

Now playing:
I'll Call You Mine by girl in red

☀︎

"What the fuck?" He asks, looking to the tall boy who stands on his deck with a smile.

He waves briefly. He looks to Felix and gives him a smile, pointing to the handle of the door and mouthing the words, "Open the door, please."

Felix tuts. He walks over to the glass door, sliding it open. Hyunjin looks down at him, a smile on his face. "Hi blondie." He says. "How are you feeling on this fine night?"

"Good." Felix says, cautiously. He's still very confused on why the older is even here. He crosses his arms. "What are you doing here, berries?"

Hyunjin smiles wider at the nickname. "I came to pick you up."

Felix sighs. "Again? Hyunjin, it's almost ten."

"The night is young." Hyunjin says in a dreamy way, taking Felix's hand. "And you're already dressed, probably bored, and on top of all that it's summer. We should go have fun."

"My mom would kill me." He says, tightening his grip on Hyunjin's hand as his stomach flutters. His hand is warm. "And I've never snuck out.. the guilt would eat me up."

"Your mom would kill you if you went with somebody else, but it's me." He says. "I know she loves me like a second son, she'd forgive me for doing this to you."

Felix's mind wanders.

She also probably think they did each other.

Hyunjin takes Felix's other hand, holding them both as he looks at Felix. Felix looks to his hands then back up to Hyunjin and his puppy dog eyes.

"Please?" He asks.

"Do I have a choice?" Felix asks, raising a brow.

"If you really don't wanna go..." he trails off.

Felix sighs. "I'll get my shoes."

Hyunjin smiles, and Felix slips away with a smile as well. He walks over to his closet and grabs his shoes, as well as the grey crewneck Hyunjin gave him.

He doesn't turn off his salt lamp, to make it seem like he's still home. He flicks the TV off and grabs his phone. He slides on his shoes, and the crewneck before he walks back over to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin steps out of the way, letting Felix step out onto the back deck. Felix closes the door, leaving it unlocked so he can get back in later. He can't deny the feeling in his stomach, the anxiety.

He turns back to Hyunjin, "Be careful." He speaks lowly, "My parent's patio is right under this, and I'm pretty sure my mom is up late working."

"There wasn't any lights on when I came up?" Hyunjin asks, beginning to step down the stairs.

"Still, be careful." He whispers, following Hyunjin.

Felix grabs onto Hyunjin's coat jacket, making the older smile. He holds onto it as they quietly slip away, heading over to the gate. Hyunjin turns around and motions for Felix to come closer.