Chapter 33

As Reanna sat there, lost in thought, she couldn't help but think about everything they had been through together. The betrayals, the lies, the pain. But despite it all, she still loved Enrique. And she knew, deep down, that he loved her too.

She lay her head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. It was steady, strong, and it comforted her. As she closed her eyes, she felt his hand on her shoulder.

"Reanna," he said weakly. "Come here."

Reanna leaned in closer, and Enrique reached out and pulled her into a tight hug. Despite his weakened state, his embrace was strong and comforting. She felt tears well up in her eyes as she hugged him back, feeling a rush of emotions. She loved him so much, and the thought of losing him was unbearable.

As she lay there next to him on the hospital bed, Reanna felt a sense of peace wash over her. She knew that they had been through so much together, but they had always found a way to come out stronger on the other side. And now, at this moment, they were together, holding each other close.

Reanna thought about the difficult road ahead. She knew that it wouldn't be easy to rebuild the trust that had been broken, but she also knew that she was willing to try. She knew that they still loved each other deeply, and she was willing to do whatever it took to make things work between them, just one more time.

Enrique's hand continued to stroke her hair gently, and Reanna felt a sense of gratitude wash over her. She knew that she had made mistakes, too and that they both had work to do to heal their relationship.

Enrique's heartbeat against her ear was a reminder of their connection, of their love. She closed her eyes and hugged him tightly, feeling grateful for this moment of closeness and comfort.

For the first time in a long time, Reanna felt truly at peace. She didn't know what the future held, but she knew that she and Enrique would face it together, just like they always had. And at that moment, that was enough.

As Reanna drifted off to sleep in Enrique's arms, she began to dream. In her dream, she saw herself and Enrique with a little boy. He was their son, a miniature copy of Enrique, full of love and innocence, just the way Enrique was when she first met him.

She watched as Enrique hugged their son tightly in his arms, and her heart swelled with love. She couldn't have asked for more from life than this moment with the two people she loved most in the world.

As Enrique leaned in to kiss her, Reanna knew that this was the day she had been waiting for her entire life. She felt a sense of contentment and happiness wash over her, and she knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be.

As the dream faded away and Reanna lay there, still wrapped in Enrique's loving embrace, she silently prayed to God. "Please," she whispered softly. "Let this time be different. Let this dream come true. I will not ask for anything else."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the weight of her fears and doubts. "Please help us. Please let us find a way to make things work," she continued. "I love him so much, and I know he loves me too. Please don't let us lose each other."

Tears streamed down her face as she whispered softly, barely audible. "Please....Please don't let him break my heart again."

Enrique stirred slightly, sensing her distress, and pulled her closer. She leaned into his chest, taking comfort in his warmth and strength. She knew that they had been through a lot together, and there were still many challenges ahead of them. But at that moment, as she held onto Enrique, she felt a sense of hope and determination.

She knew that she couldn't control the future, but she was willing to do whatever it took to make things work between them. As she lay there, holding onto Enrique tightly, Reanna made a silent promise to herself. She would do everything in her power to make things work between them. She would be patient, understanding, and forgiving. And she would never give up on him or their love.

And with that promise in her heart, Reanna drifted off to sleep once again, feeling a sense of peace and hope wash over her.

As Enrique held Reanna in his arms, he felt a sense of calm wash over him. He thought about everything they had been through together and how he had betrayed her trust and broken her heart. But despite it all, she had chosen to come back to him and say yes to marrying him.

He looked down at Reanna, her eyes closed in sleep and felt a surge of gratitude for her love. He knew that it was a leap of faith for her to trust him again, and he was determined to never let her down.

Enrique thought about the promise he had made to Reanna to be faithful, honest, and true. He knew that it wouldn't be easy, but he was willing to do whatever it took to make their relationship work.

He turned to Reanna, who was sleeping soundly beside him, and gently brushed a strand of hair away from her face. She looked so peaceful and beautiful at that moment, and he felt grateful to have her by his side. He promised himself that he would fight all his fears for her. He will change himself for her love.

Enrique imagined a future with Reanna that was filled with love, peace, and tranquillity. He envisioned them standing together at the altar, exchanging vows and promising to love each other for the rest of their lives. The thought of holding their baby in his arms, watching as Reanna's face beamed with love and joy, filled him with warmth.

In his mind, Enrique pictured a future life with Reanna, one where they were happy, content, and surrounded by love. He saw them walking hand in hand on a picturesque beach, their son running ahead of them, his laughter filling the air. He also saw them sitting on a comfortable porch, wrapped in each other's embrace, as they watched the sunset over the horizon.

Despite the challenges and betrayals they had faced, Enrique's love for Reanna remained unshaken. He knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, and he was determined to make their dreams a reality. He promised himself that he would do everything in his power to make her happy and to ensure that they had a life filled with love, joy, and laughter.

Enrique leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, silently promising to love her and cherish her always. He knew that their journey together would be filled with ups and downs, but he was ready to face it all as long as they were together. He was willing to do whatever it took to make things work between them.

He closed his eyes and whispered a prayer of thanks for Reanna and their love. He prayed for the strength and courage to be the kind of partner and father that they both deserved and for the wisdom to navigate their future together with love and grace.

And as he drifted off to sleep, feeling Reanna's warmth against his chest, Enrique knew that their future together was bright. He was filled with hope and excitement, knowing that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle.

Enrique made a silent vow to himself. He would be the husband and father that Reanna deserved. He would be patient, kind, and understanding, and he would always put their family first.

He knew that their road ahead wouldn't be easy, but he was willing to take it one step at a time, knowing that they had each other to lean on. And as he held Reanna in his arms, feeling her love and her trust, Enrique knew that he was the luckiest man in the world to have her by his side.